Chapter 2 -Meeting David

David was cold hearted. That's all people really knew about him and of course that if you looked at him wrong he'll cut yo eye's out and feed em to you. No matter what happened you respected David. Some nigga's who geeked they head up to believe they was the shit tried crossing David but lets just say they ain't here no more. Some people may wonder what made his heart hard but nobody ever knew and nobody questioned him either. He always stayed to himself, never really talked unless he was talking to his mother. Now, his mother was a different story. She was his heart, his soul, his everything. She was murdered around when he was fourteen, some shit that went down with his father. David watched as men raped and beat the shit out of his mother and sister. Hearing his little sister call for him but he couldn't do anything. The men tied him to the chair and made him watch. And where was his father ? nowhere to be found. His father fled to Puerto Rico hoping to escape the raft of the most Notorious drug dealer in Harlem named Chico.

Chico wasn't to be played with. He was the "Kill ya family" type and that was his plan with David's family. After they raped and beat his mother and ten year old sister they sent a bullet through their heads then they shot David but the bullet wasn't enough to kill him. Soon, police rushed the house to see David bloody and tied up to the chair he was rushed to the hospital and with a lot of blood lost he was okay. Soon after that David was placed in the system but he escaped. He lived with a few friends then made his way to Puerto Rico with the help of his friends. David laid low, staying at $70 motels. From what he heard his father was engaged to a young woman who had a kid. David planned out his kill and soon killed his father with no remorse. He then made his way back to Harlem and learned the way of the game, turning him into a hard ass nigga. Now, David ran the streets. Nobody knew his next move all they new that if they got on his bad side, they were done.

"Aye boss, whatchu gone do with this bitch here ?" One of the niggas named Benny that was on David's crew asked as they all rode in the white van. David ignored his question and continued to stare at the knocked girl. She was beautiful to him and he made up his mind that she was gone be his.

"Aye boss," the dude yelled again louder this time as he took a puff of the blunt he was smoking then passed it to David's security guard. "I said whatchu gone do with this bitch here ?" It had to be the weed that had this nigga out his body, it had to. David was already irritated that he couldn't find his drugs and on top of that he was horny as hell and here this nigga go fucking with him.

"Don't call her a bitch." Was all David said as he stared at Tiffany. Benny busted out laughing, calling David weak in the process. David looked at Benny with his eyebrows furrowed, then he busted out laughing. David's security guard knew how crazy he could get so he slid closer towards the window, hoping he didn't get hit with David's raft.

"Aye boss you sound like a bitch." Was the last thing Benny said before David leaned over with a switch blade in his hand and sliced Benny lips. Blood spurted out some getting on Tiffany's face making her stir in her sleep. Benny screamed like a little bitch grabbing the spot were his lips used to be as tears rolled down his face as he looked down at his unconnected lips that sat in his lap and were covered in blood.

David sat back in his seat then laughed.

"Who's the little bitch now ? Who's acting like a little bitch ?" David taunted Benny. When Benny didn't answer, which David didn't expect him to but just because David was who he was, he wanted him to answer.

"Bitch ass nigga I'm talking to you !" David yelled making Tiffany stir some more in her sleep. Benny removed his hands from his face exposing a very fucked up face.

"I- I'm the bitch boss." Benny stuttered as blood pour from his lips. David grinned feeling good about himself. Seeing that he was in control pumped his ego up bigger than it was supposed to be. Seeing people in pain was like p/ssy to him and he enjoyed it especially if he caused it. Now don't get him wrong David can be nice and friendly motherfucka but when he in his mode, he was in it and there was no way you could survive his raft unless he saved you from it. . . . . .

Pulling up to his mansion where all some of his hoes stayed he hopped out then strutted to the grand doors. He lived in the suburbs owned at least four hotel like buildings out by where he stayed that way it was easy to check up on his females. He owned a few abandoned houses where his crew cooked up his products. He was doing good for himself no lie and if you would've known him when he was younger you would've never even thought or imagine him to be a heartless and ruthless killer like he was today. Watching them bastards do that to his mother and sister made his heart cold and rotten and he promised that was the last day he was going to give a fuck. If he can kill his father with no feelings or emotions he can kill these niggas and bitches out here just the same way.

Opening the door he watched as all types of females walked around some naked some fully dress. He watched as a brown skinned female with only a white t-shirt that stopped right above her ass walked by and licked her lips in a seductively manner making him thob through his slacks. Walking into the house fully he went into the family room where almost all the females where in watching Friday After Next. He licked his lips as he heard the front door open again He turned his attention to the door as his body guard walked in with Tiffany in his arms. His guard looked at him and David nodded up the stairs motioning him to his room.

"Hey Daddy." One of the females called out just now noticing him. Although he was mean he still treated them with much respect and always made sure they was straight and didn't feel uncomfortable.

"Hey Charmain." He smiled softly exposing the small dimple that formed on his right cheek. Her panties started to moist just by hearing his deep yet calm voice. She stared him down in his wife beater with slacks and and open flimsy button down. His muscles were dying to be free from the beater. Every female on his crew wanted to be his bottom, but sadly ever female that stayed in HIS house was referred to as the good money makers.

"Aye listen here y'all." David spoke gaining everybody's attention. He looked at everyone before beginning to speak.

"We got a new girl but she ain't gone be working the track, but I need somebody that can teach her the ropes and nope's of being in here, I have to trust you and frankly I trust everybody in here. Now, if she tell me you have been mistreating her... You won't like the outcome." He sighed then smiled. "Anybody ?"

"Oooo Can I ?" Gina sanged out with her hand raised as if she was a student. Most of the girls sucked their teeths and many rolled their eye's but nobody said anything. Gina was the most hated female in the house, They say she was crazy in the head due to what her no good ass mother's boyfriend did to her. Gina was David's favorite she showed loyalty to him and she cooked and cared for him like a mother but fucked and loved him like a lover. David smile grew big as he motioned for her over to him. She giggled before happily switching her way over to him. He grabbed her then turned his attention back to the women.

"Good." He smiled showing his deep dimples. He then turned away from the girls and proceed to walk up the stairs with Gina in tow. Once in his room he pulled off the button down he had then his black Gucci shoes along with his slacks and climbed into his huge California kings bed.

"Hand me them shorts baby." David said to Gina who still stood by the door. Although she annoyed him by the way she acted, deep down he still loved her. She was his baby no matter what.

"Okay Daddy." Gina said happily grabbing his shorts and climbing into bed with him also. He slipped his basketball shorts on while still laying down then pulled Gina close to him.

"You had a long day Daddy ?" Gina asked in her sweet innocent voice. She looked up at him and kissed his plump lips, licking the bottom one in process. David smiled.

"Yeah, But I'm tired so go to bed baby." He told her while kissing her forehead and pulling the covers over the both of them and quickly drifted off to sleep.

{ A / N }

So, You have met David and a couple of people in the process. I'm not going to ask for a lot of votes on this just yet because I don't have it up in running like I want it to.

5 + Votes << - - -

Comment Pleasee I need feedback to if I should keep it up && Also as you see, I love reading about Pimp stories so decided to write one of my own.

~Love Shaniaaa <3 ~