Chapter 12-

"Shut up," David spoke. He was already bored with the girl that sat in front of him shivering and sweating bullets like she had just ran a marathon with no breaks. Her light skin was blotchy and dark looking and the way her hair was, untamed and matted made her look like a crack head, that had been living on the streets for a a few years. She reeked, smelled like shit, piss and dry blood. She had small cuts on her face, looked like somebody threw razors at her. Her clothes was ripped and old looking and she wore no shoes. She had nice shaped juicy lips that were cracked and ashy from the lack of moisture on them. David took one last look at her before standing up and walking over to he. The girl continued to look down on the floor, she heard the story's of David. David then gently grabbed her chin, making her look up at him. David just studied her features which he knew, after some cleaning she would be beautiful

"You have the most beautiful eyes," he stated while looking into her grey orbs. David had a way of making females feel special, beautiful. Everyone knew how David could get and everyone had heard stories of his on goings so compliments from a man like David always made girls feel a way. The girl felt goose bumps rise all over her body, It felt like David was staring in to her soul. She had come here cause she needed help, she didn't want to be on the streets anymore. After running away from her broken home where her step father raped her and her Mother not doing or caring about it she had to leave. That was 3 weeks months ago and she couldn't take being out on the streets any longer. She was about to take her self out of her own misery when some female approached her telling her about David and how he'll help her. So here she was. Nineteen and giving herself to David.

"You not gonna say thank you?" David asked playfully while running his thumb over her full lips. She nodded but didn't say anything, too much was on her mind. How could a demon be so playful and sweet. This couldn't be the same David every one feared. Her eyes creased inward letting David know that she was in deep thought, he licked lips getting slightly irritated.

"You not gone answer me?" David said flatly. The girl turned her attention back to David hearing him say something but not actually hearing what he said.

"Huh?" Was her only reply. She couldn't help it though, David was making her nervous and scared. Any minute he could spazz and the look he was giving looked like he was irritated and tired of her.

"Nothing, I'll take you but you can rest for a few days you need it and I'll have my medical people look at you. Ill have one of my elites come and tell you the rules you will be going on a shopping spree soon so be prepared okay?"

Davids mind kept wondering to Tiffany. He was without her for two whole days and it had him feeling some type of way. He knew she wasn't being raped or nothing bad like he could easily order to have his men do all types of sick and twisted shit to her having her begging and screaming for him. Although the thought sounded very good and it made his dick hard he couldn't afford to have them touch what was his. Tiffany was his, rather she liked it or not. She belong to him. But the worst he did to his little baby was starve her. She wasn't allowed food, a shower, or to use the bathroom so the bitch was stinking. Lessons needed to be taught and even though David don't be too hard on Tiffany she still doesn't get it and even though David peeped how she got jealous at ole girl made him a little warm.

David soon shook from his thoughts not knowing or caring if the girl answered he turned to a elite named Cherry that would show her around and teach her the rules. "Take her you know what to do, but first take her to shower." David looked at the girl in slight disgust making her put her head down in shame but David quickly cupped her face gently making her look into his face. He studied her face, before choosing what to say as the girl looked up at him innocently.

"I am not judging you, I'm judging your no good of a mother. There's no way a parent, let alone a mother should do that to her daughter. I am sorry that that happened to you, we are a family here the girls have been through things that you have experienced so you are not alone and they feel your pain. Keep your head up." His words were so sincere and thoughtful that the girl only allowed two tears to fall which David wiped away. He nodded signaling her to leave with Cherry. He then turned around and went to his desk. He leaned back in his chair and shook his head he loved making females feel secure. But it was not an act, David considered his girls his family and no doubt he'll kill for and over them in a second he most definitely had his girls.