Chapter 6 - Caption it yourself.

A/N I'm starting to put certain chapters in Tiffanys POV, But go head and read .

*~*~*

The next morning Tiffany was greeted with clean clothes. She got up quickly before hopping into the shower and cleaning herself up.

She winced. Her body was not at all healed and you can tell from the huge marks and fresh gashes that were patched up by Gina. It's been exactly three days since her and David got into it.

She sighed as she rinsed her body off and turned the shower off. Grabbing a big towel she dried herself off and made her way to the double sink.

She began to brush her teeth and wash her face and she hummed softly. Tears began to rush down her face as she looked at herself. She was the spitting image of her mother minus the color.

She had gotten the dark skin from her father, but had her mother's nose, mouth, and high cheekbones. She had also gotten the body like her mother too. She had long hair like her mother, but she endured the same attitudes like both of her parents.

They never gave up and they always fought for what they believed in. They might have did some grimmey(s.c), but they always made sure that Tiffany had and needed any and everything she so desired. They made sure kept her grades up so that she can get out the hood and be somebody.

Now, They were gone.

They were never coming back.

Now, Tiffany was owned by a ruthless bastard! What angered her more was that only she and her parents paid the price. It was more people in on the job, such as people that still breathing and working for David. Such as her uncles who are just living it up!

She wasn't going to say anything only for the love of her uncles. But if they didn't come and save her then shit was going to get ugly. Right off BACK!

Breathing in deeply, Tiffany quickly wiped her face before exiting the bathroom. She lotioned her self and began to get dressed. She grabbed a pair of jogging pants with a a spaghetti strapped tank top, with some all white Nike slides.

********

This shit is good, Tiffany thought as she ate the blueberry pancakes with sausages links and a cold glass of orange juice. When Tiffany had come out of the bathroom, a plate of breakfast with a note was attached to it. It simply read,

When you are done eating get dressed. You and Gina are going shopping. I WILL have some one following you so don't try no funny shit,

David.

~~~

Tiffanys P.O.V -

I didn't want to go, only because he wants me to go shopping. I hated that man, even though I did need some clothes. Gina kept telling me if I played my cards right I can make him fall in love with me. Fuck that!

I don't want that poor excuse of a man to fall in love with me. Look what he does to women. These bitches be walking around like living here is the best thing. They act like they want to live here and be sold to highest bidder is good.

Not me. Gina been telling me that David had a thing for me since he first seen me, said that the only thing that was keeping him from getting me was because of my Mama and Daddy.

She also said that Mama would always tell David that she'll kill him. My Daddy would kill him, but not as fast as my Mama. I smiled when she told me that. My Mama was not going. My Mama always wanted the best for me. She had a real rough life growing up. Her mother; My grandmother sold her at the age of 15.