Chapter 5 - Things ain't looking to good

"Here take this," Gina said handing Tiffany a white pill. Even though it was hard to even tell, Gina had seen the confused look on Tiffany's swollen face.

"It's a Molly. If you take you'll fell much better." Gina explained as she handed the cup of water to Tiffany. She watched as Tiffany gulped the pill down along with water and closed her eye's. Ten minutes later she was floating on air.

She was falling everywhere and she didn't fell the pain she had endure a few hours ago.

"Fell better?" Gina asked as she watched Tiffany walk around the room. Tiffany laughed a childlike laugh before falling to the ground.

"Ya' know Gina, your alright," Tiffany said out the blue. "l know I didn't listen and I might be dead tomorrow but I just want you to know you cool as fuck." Gina smiled.

She knew that being and dealing with David was a hand full but she actually felt that Tiffany can change him. He always talked about how much he wanted Tiffany and that he was gonna get her, and with Rose and Bird stealing only made things better.

"Tiffany come on so I can get you cleaned and in bed." Gina called out. Tiffany pouted as she folded her arms. Gina walked over to Tiffany, lifting her up and carried her in to the bathroom. She stripped her and eased her into the tub with lukewarm water.

"This feels good," Tiffany mumbled mostly to herself. She looked up at Gina as a few tears rolled down her face. "I fucked up?" She asked.

Gina looked down at her as she began to scrub Tiffany's body. She wanted to ignore Tiffany question but she just couldn't.

"Yes you did Tiff, but you gonna make it right tomorrow. That's only if he wants to deal with you." She mumbled the last part. Not wanting Tiffany to ask anymore question.

Soon Tiffany had fallen asleep and Gina cleaned and shaved the little hair Tiffany did have on her body. Then she dragged Tiff onto her side of the room and laid her down on her bed.

Covering her up with the covers, she left the room to check on David.

*****

"The fuck you want?" David growled lowly as he sat at his desk that sat over by the huge balcony door. He was pissed off not only because of Tiffany, but because of the money and drugs her parents had stolen from him.

He didn't know where they stashed the shit and he also believed more people was in on the job, so his best bet was to go to Tiffany.

"Are you okay?" Gina asked stepping into the room and walking over to his desk and siting in one of the chairs next to it. He just looked at her, he felt as if he was to say something he was gonna hurt her feelings, he was a killing mode and she was an easy target. 

"Ima send that bitch to the dungeon." he stated gruffly. Gina quickly panicked.

"David, just give her one more chance please? I'll make sure she don't fuck up. She still just angry and upset about you killing her parents."Gina quickly explained, watching David face turn hard as stone.

He quickly jumped up making Gina stumble and fall onto the floor with a scared look.

David charged after her, he was tired of hearing about this bitch Tiffany. He was gonna show her who was boss around this motherfucker, who owned her ass, and defiantly who can take her out.

Gina screamed as David yanked her by her hair. He wrapped his hands around her throat making her gag. He leaned forward so that she can hear every word He was about to say.

"I want her dressed and ready tomorrow night, before I get back. If she pull some shit like she did today I will kill her then I'm coming for you." He whispered in her ear, making chills run up and down her body. "And I mean it." He growled before shoving her away from him.

What people didn't know, was that Gina went through more shit then anybody in that house. She took more ass whooping then all the females, hell she even took a couple of them for the girls.

Although David loved her he still treated her as if she was shit on the bottom of his shoes. She cared for David, maybe even love but she couldn't see herself loving a monster.

"I'm sorry." Was all she mumbled before walking out of the door. The tears rolled down her face as she walked back to her room. For her to only be Nineteen, she went through some shit. When she tried to take the "newbies" or "Freshmeat" under her wing, they betrayed her.

"I'm just so stupid." She cursed herself out loud. "What was I thinking?"

"Gina that's you?" Terry, Davids cousin asked as he stepped out from his room. He worked as David right hand man. He showed nothing but loyalty to David, and that gain Davids trust. He was just about to go out when he heard somebody.

It sounded as if they were talking to themselves.

"Hey Terry." Gina smiled. She always liked Terry. He was cute with his dreads that hung passed his shoulders. The long scar that ran from above his right eye brow to his right perfect jaw line. He was darkskin with soft skin. He never disrespected her, always treated as if she was a women and not a worthless piece of junk like David's other workers.

"Hey babygirl," He smiled his pantie dropping smile. He had perfect teeth with a perfect body to match. Gina blushed, and then caught her self. She faced the other way so he couldn't see her.

"You know, I don't mind seeing that pretty face of yours." He spoked truthfully. Terry always liked her and whenever he seen her he promised to take her out of the game. Gina giggled before wipping the tears off of her face.

"So what's up with the new girl?" Terry asked stepping closer to Gina that they can hear each other's heart beat. Gina gulped before taking a step back. Terry wore a confused look but he didn't say anything.

"She fucked up but he's willing to give her another chance. But if she pulled some shit like that again, David's gonna kill her. ." Gina said while looking down. Terry nodded, knowing his cousin wasn't going to let Tiffany slide.

"And me." Gina whispered. Terry heart shattered, but he was willing to hold his. He was honestly lost at words and he swore to himself that if Gina got killed behind the new girls' bullshit that he was going to kill her himself.

Shaking off the thought, Terry cleared his throat before taking Gina's hand and began walking her to her room. When they made it to her room he leaned in to kiss her but Gina dodge the kiss.

"I...I can't do this." Gina said breathless. "He will kill me."

Terry felt his heart break once more before he gave off an sad smile. He leaned in once more before whispering in her ear.

"I will always love you Gina, no matter what. Every since that day I broke you in so that you can at least have something special before you got ruined. You will be mine and soon we won't have to worry about this shit," And with that he pushed his lips onto Gina plumped lips. Gina was caught off guard but soon joined in on the kiss moaning into his sweet mouth.

Terry pulled back and whispered and "I love you." before walking off and back towards his room, Leaving Gina heart racing. . . .

*****

{Somewhat Short, but I have a lot in story for this story}

«Vote & Comment For me pleaseee? Help me get this book off the ground!

(Also I might change the name, any suggestions?)

-VOTE

-COMMENT

-Tell A Friend, To Tell A Friend, To Tell they MAMA, To Tell Their Grandma about this book-

And if you haven't already, Check out 'My Drug.' <One of my other books>

Until Next Time...

$Shaniaa$