Chapter 3- Learning the ropes and nopes

Chapter 3 - Learning the Ropes and Nopes.

Tiffany woke up in a sweat. Her long hair sticking to the side of her face and her shirt wet. She groaned as she rubbed her head and accidentally touched the big knot that formed on her head from when the men hit her successfully knocking her out. That's when it hit her. Her mother and father were dead. Shot and killed by the man that now owned her. "Lord, Please wake me up from this nightmare," She prayed and even pinched herself, but nothing happened. She began to cry, making her headache seem worse but she didn't care, her parents were dead and she couldn't get them back.

Gina had just came back from checking David's other ho houses with him and as she walked to her room she heard crying. She immediately gotten excited to meet the famous Tiffany that wasn't working the track but was still a "Hoe" and property of David. She skipped to her room and slowly opened the door to find a crying Tiffany. Sadness and hurt struck her heart. She knew what it felt like to loose your parents. Well she only lost her father from a shooting and her mother showed no type of love nor affection towards her.

"Hey are you okay ?" Gina asked making Tiffany jump up and stand in a fighting stance. Gina began to step back and plead with her.

"No, no, no. It's okay your not in danger unless you don't listen," Gina told her straight up. There was no beaten around the bush when it came to David, and especially if he owns you. "I'm Gina and you are Tiffany." Gina said before slowly walking towards her and sitting on the bed.

"David wants me to teach you the ropes and nopes of his house, I'm not going to hurt you I'm here to help you." Gina said innocently.

Tiffany looked at Gina confused. She seemed like a baby to her and really didn't want to here this shit. She watched as Gina tapped the bed indicating to sit next to her. Tiffany slowly sat down next to Gina, not finding any harm radiating off of her.

"So what is this ?" Tiffany asked. She looked over at Gina.

"Davids house, but some of his hoes stay here. We are known as the money makers, the Elites you know ?" Gina said grinning, but Tiffany didn't get the joke. She wasn't no ho and she damn sure wasn't planning on stayin long either.

"What chu mean ? I ain't no damn hoe !" Tiffany yelled, but Gina shhed her in fear that David might hear them and bust in there.

"Calm down Tiffany please," Gina said changing from her sweet frail voice, to a grown bitch making Tiffany jump a little. "Listen to me, I'm here to help you. I doing this shit because no body else volunteered to help you. If you don't know the rules you'll be dead quick fast in a hurry, especially with that mouth of yours." Gina snapped truthfully, all Tiffany could do was listen.

"Now you can survive, but that's only if you want to. David is a cold hearted nigga that you would never want to cross. Your slick mouth will get you killed. You should talk disrespectful to David. Never disobey David. Never say anything out of the way or any slick smart shit to him, he might cut yo tongue out. Never try to leave, they'll haunt you down and do some shit to you that make you wish you were dead. Speak when you are spoken to, don't be sneaky cause he have cameras every where even in here." Gina said looking dead in Tiffany eye's. Gina sighed before grabbing Tiffanys hands.

"We are his hoes, rather you like it not he owns you. Whatever ya moms and pops did basically just fucked ya whole life up." Gina said keeping it real. By this time tears were streaming down Tiffanys face. She couldn't say anything, she just took it in.  After a few minutes of crying she finally talked.

"I can't do this Gina, I can't." She whispered. Gina felt so sorry for the young girl. She could see herself when she was sixteen the same day Rose brought her to David when she was homeless and on the street. Rose had told her about the rules and everything, but Gina wasn't down for fucking random niggas. Just by shaking her head got her ass beat each day by David.

"You can if you want to live. You'll have to be broken in soon, but ima talk to David you see if he can hold off, he likes fresh meat and since he's been wanting you for forever I don't think it will work but I'll try." Tiffany nodded her head.

"How long have I been here ?" She asked looking at herself in the huge mirror that was connected to the huge dresser.

"Three days." Gina answered while standing up and walking towards the door. "I'll go get you some food and clothes." Gina said before leaving out the room. Tiffany broke down crying as soon as she heard the door click shut.