25. Twin's trouble.

Edited.

I walked inside the house after a stressful day at work to find my thirteen year old twin daughters running around and chasing each other.

"Hey!" I yelled.

They stopped running and came up to me and hugged me.

"Hey mum." They said in unison.

"Darcy and Deidre." I said "Why were you running around and chasing each other?"

"Because," Darcy started "Deidre took my phone charger without asking me."

"But mine's broken." Whined Deidre.

"I will get you another one, but there's no reason to fight." I scolded.

"Yes, there is.." Darcy said.

"Why?" I sighed "Why do you both have to fight over every single thing?"

"Because she took it without asking." Darcy said giving Deidre a death glare.

"But...my phone was on 2% and it was about to die." Deidre complained.

"Shut up both of you." I cut off "One: your dad is going to be here any minute and I'm telling him about all these fights and arguments you have been having lately, two: you're sisters and you shouldn't fight over every single thing, I'm tired of you fighting for no apparent reason, just please stop it." I sighed.

"But mum.." they whined.

"What?"

"Please don't tell daddy." Darcy said.

"I'm telling him no matter what."

They stormed off.

"You're so ugly." Deidre said.

"Bitch, we look the same." Darcy replied.

"What did you just say?" I asked Darcy with a warning tone.

"I-I said b-bitch." She stuttered.

"What did I tell you about cursing and using foul language and calling your sister names?" I questioned her.

"You never told me anything." She said looking down.

"Yes I did, now what did i tell you?" I asked angrily.

"Y-You told m-me to never c-curse out on m-my sister and never u-use fool l-language." She stammered horribly.

"Good now, I'll let your dad handle the rest when he gets home." I said "Now, you both go to your rooms, and give me all your electronics, your phones, your iPads, your laptops, and the Xbox, I will let your dad decide if he wants to punish you or not."

The handed me their things and then went upstairs.

Now let's see what Harry has to say....

••••••••••••••••••••••

"Hey baby." Harry said as he walked inside the kitchen and pecked my lips.

"Hey." I said quietly.

"What's wrong?" He asked worriedly.

"Its the girls." I sighed "They have been arguing and fighting for no reason all this past week, Harry I don't know what to do, I can't handle them, only you can." I said "Darcy called Deidre a Bitch and they were running around the house fighting all for a stupid phone charger."

"Aww baby, I'm sorry, what do you want me to do?" He asked.

"Whatever, as long as they learn their lesson and quit fighting." I sighed.