8. Someone Like You.

It's been a year since Harry and I had broken up, I still miss him if I'm being honest. I don't understand what went wrong with us.

Maybe it's just wasn't meant to be.

Four months after our break up, he got with another woman which broke me into pieces. She was gorgeous. Tall, blue eyes, blonde, a model. She was flawless.

Me on the other hand, black hair, brown eyes and average height, nothing compared to her.

°°°°°°°°°°°°

It was 10 pm when my stomach grumbled meaning it wants a snack. So I headed downstairs to get some chips. But I stopped in my trucks when I saw my mum sitting at the dinning table with an envelope in her hands, with tears streaming down her face.

"Mum? What's wrong?" I asked as I approached her.

She jumped as she heard my voice before hastily closing the envelope and hiding it in her pocket. "Oh nothing honey, I, I just miss your father is all." She gave me a weak smile.

"Oh poor mum," I poured jokingly. "He's gonna be here in a few days."

"Yeah, you're right." She mumbled before getting upset to leave the kitchen but I stopped her.

"Mum?"

She turned around and looked at me expectantly.

"What's inside that envelope?" I asked as I became more curious.

"Oh, nothing." she said nervously.

"Mum." I said in a serious tone.

"Darling it's nothing. It's just a bill."

"I don't know if I should believe you, I wanna see it." I said putting my hand out for her.

"No love, it's just a bill, nothing mo-" My sister, Evelyn cut her off.

"Mum! Just give it to her, she'll know about it anyways, she may break now, better now than later." she said as she entered the kitchen.

My stomach dropped at this new information. My mum hesitated before taking the Envelope out of her pocket and gave it to me, I opened it and started reading.

My heart broke into pieces.

Harry and Sarah are getting married.

The air around me was swallowed by some hole as it left my whole body. I felt like my heart stopped pumping blood into my body, that my soul is being shattered by the second.

My Harry is getting married?

"No!" I said as I finally broke down and fell down to my knees.

My mum and Evelyn rushed and held me as I cried my eyes out. I stopped crying and just ran out of the house, I started running and running until I couldn't feel my legs anymore. I don't know where I was going, my legs has a mind on it's own.

A few minutes later, I didn't realise I was standing in front of a familiar park until I felt a jolting pain in my legs. I walked inside the park that had the most precious memories for me, this was the park Harry and I met in, it was the park we had our first date in, it was the park we celebrated our first anniversary in. It was our special place.

It was a spot that was further down the park, rare people knew about this place and I was heading there right now.