15. Mrs. Styles.

"I can't believe you still won't tell me where we are going." I said as I rested my head on Harry's shoulder in the busy airport and felt him chuckle as he kissed my forehead and held me close to him.

"I want our honeymoon to be perfect and I want you to be surprised when we land Mrs Styles, god, I still can't believe I got to call you that! Mrs. (Y/N) Styles, can't believe I got so lucky." Harry said making me grin and look into his beautiful eyes.

"Neither can I, seven months of planning, but it was all perfect, today was absolutely perfect." I said as he grinned down at me.

It's true, everything was perfect, everyone helped a lot even though I was extremely nervous, but all my nerves faded away once I saw him at the end of the aisle, smiling at me, looking extermly handsome.

"It wasn't just planning, you were stressed out the whole time, I thought for a moment, that you were gonna back out on me." Harry teased with a grin and I softly slapped his arm.

"Is this how our marriage is going to be? Teasing each other the whole time?" I asked and he cupped my cheeks with his soft hands, he hummed with a wide grin and placed his lips on mine, making my stomach tingle.

Suddenly, someone behind us cleared their throat making me pull away and Harry frowned before he turned around to face a Man wearing a grey suit.

"Mr Styles and Mrs Styles, your private jet is ready." He said making my brows shot up.

What?

"Thank You," Harry said smiling before turning to me."Ready to go?" He said as my brows stayed the same.

"Private jet?" I questioned and he smirked.

"Only the best for you." He grinned before kissing my cheek and grabbing our luggage.

"Lets go." Harry said as I grabbed my purse and we followed the guy.

I didn't even get to pack my suitcase, Gemma and Louise packed it up for me. And I have a fear that they might have packed lots of lingerie in it, like they threatened they would.

Harry intertwined his left hand with mine and I grinned as I felt his gold wedding ring against my skin. We got our passports checked and the airport stuff. A few minutes later we were on our way to the private jet.

"It's just a shame that you took your wedding dress off, I'd have loved to take that off myself." Harry whispered to my ear making me blush, which made him chuckle and kiss my cheek, only making me blush more.

We walked into our private jet and I felt my jaw dropped at the amazing sight, it was beautiful.