16. Airport sickness.

Today wasn't the best day for Harry. He was sick. He kept having headaches, throwing up and so on.

Currently, we're at the airport, waiting for the tour bus to arrive to we could go to Canada. It was supposed here when we landed but apparently it wasn't.

"Harry, maybe you should get some rest before you go to that interview." I told him.

"I know baby, but it's kinda hard to do that with the fans making all these noises." He replied back.

I offered him to sit on my lap to make it a comfortable position for him and he agreed. So he climbed over and sat on my lap with his head on my chest and his arms wrapped around my waist. I grabbed a blanket and draped it over us.

"Just try to block them, okay?" I said kissing the top of his head.

He nodded as he grabbed my right hand and put it over his head, that was a signal for me to start rubbing my hand through his curls. I always do it to make him fall asleep.

"(Y/N)?" He asked.

"Yes Harry?"

"I love you." he said looking up to my eyes, I giggled.

"I really do wanna kiss you right now, but I don't wanna get myself sick." As soon as I said that he pouted and pretneded to cry.

I lifted up his chin and kissed his nose, he have me an ' Are you serious' look.

I laughed and whispered. "Go to sleep, Harry." I continued letting my fingers get lost in his curls.

After fifteen minutes he finally fall into a deep slumber, but it wasn't too long before two fans started walking towards us.

"Oh my god! It's Harry Styles!" One of them exclaimed. "Oh my god hi!"

"Can you guys please keep it down? He's not feeling well and he needs to rest. Please keep quite love." I said as nicely as I can with a quite voice.

The other one narrowed her eyes at me and spit out her words like venom. "Nobody was talking to you (Y/N)."

She gave me the evil eye and said "nobody was talking to you, (Y/N)."

"Then who else were you talking to? It couldn't have been harry cause he's obviously asleep." I said then Harry shifted on my lap.

"I have a headache." Harry mumbled.

"I will handle it in a minute, you go back to sleep." I said as I kissed his head.

As I was about to talk to the girls, I saw louis walking towards me.

"Is there a problem here?" He asked as he looked between me and the fans.

"Oh my gosh! It's Louis Tomlinson!" The girls yelled at the exact same time which was quite creepy.

"Don't you see that my friend is trying to sleep due his sickness? He needs some rest and you girls are making it difficult for him to do so." He spoke.

The girls looked shocked.

"So I think we would really appreciate it if you guys lowered your voices." I said nicely and Lou nodded in agreement.

"Whatever." one of the girls scoffed and the other rolled her eyes before walking away. "So rude."

"I'm so sorry (Y/N)." Lou Said as soon as they left.

"It's okay. Thanks for helping though, but could you do me a favour?" I asked and he nodded. "Could you hand me that bottle of ibuprofen out of my bag?"

He nodded before turning around and rummaged through my bag and then handing me the bottle.

"God, it's like a hurricane in here." Lou said and I laughed.

"Shut up, but thank you." I replied.

"Harrry." I said poking him."Harry." I said for the second time.

"Noo." he whined.

"Fine then, I guess you don't want your pill you know, the one that makes the pain go away up here." I said while tapping his forehead.

He sat up and stretched letting out a yawn that sounded like a bear.

"That's what I thought." I smirked and he glared at me.

"Okay, I'm sorry." He giggled and dramatically hugged me. "You're my new cuddle buddy!" He exclaimed.

"New? Who was the old one?" I asked in fake shock.

He looked up at me and tilted his head.

"Um. Yeah you know, your stuffed animal, Mr. Fluffy?" I nodded. "Well, before you flew out to spain, I kinda took him and I may have cuddled with him a little." He said giving me an apologetic look.

"You monster! I was looking for him when you were gone!" I exinamed dramtically.

He giggled like a little girl. "But if it makes you feel any better, the only eeason I took him is because he reminds me of you." He smiled.

I motioned for him to get closer and then I whispered. "That's very sweet, baby, but I swear if you ever take Mr. Fluffy without my premission, I will hunt you down and shave your whole hair, you know I will do it." I warned making his eyes widen and he put his hands up in surrender.

"Now here, take your pill." I gave him his pill and he swallowed it and drowned it with water.

After that he leaned in and kissed my lips. "I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled against his lips before kissing him some more but then I pulled away.

"What?" Harry asked confused.

"You did that on purpose! Now I'm gonna get sick." I spoke.

"Maybe but hey, look at the bright side. At least we will be sick together." He said with a cheeky smile before nudging his nose against mine.

I laughed at his silliness and stood up to stretch, as I did my shirt rose up a little which made harry pull it down instantly.

"Don't do that, that's only for me to see." He said sternly looking into my eyes.

I laughed and kissed his cheek which made him crack a smile.

"Tour bus is here love birds!" Niall said as he walked towards the exit.

I turned to Harry and kissed him and turned to go but I was pulled back as he stole another kiss. "I love you."

"I know, but I love you more."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hello my loves. I hope you liked this one. I really wanted to thank you for 1K reads. It really means a lot to me.

- Cherry.