10. Made fun of the cute little socks.

"What are you doing?" I asked Harry as I sat beside him on the couch.

He just looked at me then turned back to watching tv, changing channels and patting our kitten Lola in his lap.

"Umm, Harry?"

"What?" He replied coldly.

"What's gotten into you?" I pouted.

He just ignored me and didn't pay any attention to me. What has gotten to him all of sudden?

••••••••

"Do you want to order something for dinner or should I make something quick?" I asked cheerily, hoping to lighten up the mood.

"Whatever." he said as he got as he held Lola and went to the stairs to head upstairs.

"Oh, no, it's not whatever. Would you tell me what's wrong with you? You've changed since the afternoon. You've turned 180 degree from the morning, what happened tell me or else!" I yelled.

I couldn't take it anymore.

Harry's POV:

"You! You made fun of the little cute socks I've brought for Lola. You laughed me, you, you, you humiliated me!" I yelled. "You made me feel small and stupid, you hurt my feelings!"

Her face reflected pure shock but then she burst out laughing loudly. I cringed, that cut she started in my heart has deepened. I looked down already feeling my cheeks heating up, I trusted her, I thought she's the only person I could confide. She stopped laughing and then I felt her figure beside me. Her arms surrounding my torso, hugging me, tho I didn't hug back.

"Oh Harry my baby, I didn't mean to hurt you. You know how much I love you and the little things you do. It's just they were so funny and I couldn't help myself." she pulled back, her cheeks are red.

"Then why did you laugh when I told you that you made fun of me, you repeated unashamed."

"Because," she let out a giggle." You dropped Lola without noticing and she tried to pat her hands in the air and it was so funny."

I looked down to see that Lola wasn't in my hands anymore, but on the ground. I looked up at her and saw her staring at me with adoration, I put my arm around her and buried my face in her neck.

"Oh my tini-mini Lola lover." she cooed at me which made me let out a giggle.

She always use this expression when she sees me give our kitten an extra love and attention.

"I'm really sorry Harry, please forgive me, I never intended to hurt your feelings."

"But you laughed at me, you're my girlfriend, you should support me at everything, even if it's silly." I whispered as I pouted at the last part.

"I know, Harry, and that's what all matters me,to support you in thick and thin, and be by your side, but that doesn't matter, because I love them, you know what? Come on."

She grabbed Lola and placed her on the bed, then she went to the closet, and took out the cute socks I brought.

I took two and she took two of them and we placed them on Lola's legs and hands.

She looked so cute with them, fidgeting all the time and looking at them and giving them a look like saying 'what's that'

And to make me feel better. she took a photo with Lola and posted on Instagram, and Twitter.

I love this girl, and I love our little kitten.