14. Break up & make up.

"Why won't you just tell me who that text was from?" Harry snapped at me as he walked behind me to the living room.

"Harry, it was no one." I said trying to avoid eye contact with him.

"No! I wanna know, stop lying. I heard the sound of the text and I saw you smiling at it, and here you're saying it was fucking no one! Bullshit!" He yelled.

"Harry, just drop it." I said quietly as I was about to head upstairs.

"Drop it?! Huh? So you can cheat on me whenever you want?" He said, his voice deeper now. But his words made me stop in my trucks.

"What?" I whispered not believing my ears.

"You heard me, (Y/N), who the fuck is he!" Harry yelled which made me flinch and a tear to slide down my cheek.

I turned around and faced him, my face was pure hurt.

"How dare you say that?" I whispered with hurt laced in my voice.

"How dare you to say that I'm cheating on you? you asshole!" I took my phone out of my pocket, I went through messages until I got the one I want and shoved my phone in his face. "It was from Gemma! We were planning you a birthday party, and we wanted to get Shania Twain for your birthday cause I know how much you love her. She texted me saying that got a hold of Shania, that's why I smiled and didn't tell you who was it, because I didn't want to ruin the surprise we made for you, and now you're saying that I'm cheating on you? I cannot believe you." As I finished my face was full of tears.

I can't believe that Harry would think that low of me. He knows how much I love him and how I would do anything for him. I know I've been sketchy around him but only because I didn't wanna ruin the surprise, he should know me better than this.

When Harry realized what had really happened, he looked at me with regret in his eyes but it was too late I was already sprinting upstairs. I didn't wanna be in the same room as him.

I walked into our room and shut the door behind me, I walked to our bed and layed down with tears streaming down my face. A few minutes later Harry walked inside the room and layed beside me. He said nothing and that's actually better cause he knows when I'm angry/hurt I don't wanna talk to anyone.

Apparently, my big amount of tears put me to sleep that's why a few hours later I woke with a huge headache and Harry's arms wrapped around me. I turned around to see that his eyes are red from, crying?

"I'm sorry." He said, his voice cracking from not talking for too long and crying.

I stayed silent not knowing what to say or to think.

"I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have acted the way I did. My jealousy blinded me, I thought you found someone better. I thought you don't love me anymore." He said, his eyes breaking my heart.

I let out a huge breath and closed my eyes. "Harry why would you ever think that? Find someone better than you? This is bullshit. You're all I ever want or need and you know that." I said stroking his cheek.

"I'm sorry, you're the best thing that ever happened to me. I promise something like this won't happen again." He looked into my eyes. "I love you."

"I love you more."