Part 17

"Omg there's more people here then I thought would be here"
"Girl Yes. Every year more and more people come especially when they start posting on the gram and twitter" Kim told me. For whatever reason I started to feel like I should've put more clothes on. I'm getting a bit uncomfortable. I looked around me and saw tons a smaller girls. Don't get me wrong I'm not fat just thicker than most girls. I put my hands on my pudge a bit.
"I know you're not feeling uncomfortable. Bitch 75 percent of these girls would pay for this body you got. Plus you have two babies chill" Kim said bringing a smile to my face.
"Thanks girl. So why are you single?"
"Girl its a long story." She answered.
"Well my friend Odell is sing....."
"No he's not my type. Trust me I'm looking at someone else" she said so I dismissed it.
After a while the boat was in the middle of the water and everyone was either chilling, eating, fooling around in the water or taking pics.
"Let's get in the front" Kim said pulling me in front of everyone posing for the pic.
"Um can I steal her for a minute?" Keith asked coming from the back. We walked off and went inside.
"Hey baby wassup?" I asked I haven't seen him in about an hour.
"I just wanted you to myself for a second. I'm honestly not used to you being around other people. I see you're enjoying yourself" he said
"Well yeah. After a couple shots that was it. I'm having fun. Thank you for inviting me" I said leaning up to kiss his lips.
"Mhm you said "Odell said he got me" remember that?" He laughed.
"You were being an ass I had to say something."
"When we get back home and settled in we have something to talk about." He said with a serious face.
"We can just talk now?"
"Nah let's just enjoy our time in vacation ok?"
He kissed me and tapped my butt a little bit. "Oh next time you wear that outfit. Baby number 3 will be on the way"

Kim
I was sitting here thinking about this whole situation i was in. It started as a revenge thing but now I'm starting to feel bad. Y/N is so nice and I would love to keep her as a friend but there's no way we could be friends after she finds out what went down. Let me call this girl and tell her the deal is off.
"Hello?" I heard on the other end of the phone.
"The deal is off. I no longer want to do this. I'm out"
"Wtf you mean the deal is off? Don't tell me that girl has gotten into your head" she yelled.
"The only person that has gotten into my head is you. And even after all these years i keep letting you do it. This ends today. She's too nice. She doesn't deserve that kind of hurt."
"Ugh y'all swear she's Ms Perfect!! I want my man back and I will get him back!" She said.
"You need help. Keith doesn't deserve any of this you had and lost your chance. Now I'm in the middle of it and I don't like it. You should've seen his face when he realized what he's done. He feels guilty and it's not his fault at. Don't contact me anymore. When you see me at a family gathering look the other way" I said and hung up. I was seriously ready to cry. I don't even know what the hell has gotten into me. I have to find Keith and tell him.

Keith
We were chilling and just enjoying ourselves. The DJ was playing all the slaps so you know I was getting my grind on with wifey. "When we get to the room that ass is mine" I whispered in her ear. She blushed and just nodded. I looked up over towards where Kim was and she looked like she was crying. I really could careless about her feelings but I can't stand to see women crying.
"I'm going to the restroom babe"
"Ok" she said still moving to the beat and i saw Shep moving towards her. I know she'd never do anything crazy so I shook my head laughed at his attempt and walked over to Kim.
"Hey"
"Hi" she sniffled.
"What's wrong?"
"Why you don't care" she said.
"You're right I don't but you're at a party and you're crying. I mean why wouldn't I ask"
"Keith I'm sorry" she sighed. "This whole this was a revenge thing. Jill made me do it. Once I started talking to Y/N I realized how this whole thing is horrible. You are a good guy and you have a good girl. She's beautiful and smart. I would truly like to have her as a friend. But once she finds out what I did she'll never want to be friends and you two might not be together. This whole thing is a mess" she cried.
"We don't have to say anything"
"Now I knew men were dumb as hell but damn really? If we don't tell her she'd find out from Jill because she's sick af and prolli already tryna figure something out. I know my cousin" She said making me look at her harder.
"I knew you looked familiar. Ugh wtf I'm going to tell her. Already planned on it but she also needs friends so we have to think of something."
"Ok and again I'm sorry i will do anything to make it so much better." she said and walked off. I went back to my wife who was roasting Shep.
"Ya big lip bug eyed ass. You ain't got a dick you got a wee wee" she said making everyone laugh.
"It's all good mama once you're done with this pencil neck nigga come holla at me" he said smirking.
"Ew never!" She said laughing. The rest of the night was full of laughs and dancing. Kim joined us and my mind just kept going back to what's going to happen when we get home. This could either be the beginning or the end.