Part 14

Something light. Just to makeup for lost time. 😘🙃 this little NY trip about to be something crazy.
"Want to go somewhere this weekend?" Keith asked me as i came down the steps from putting the kids down.
"Somewhere like where?"
"New York. Some of the Giant players invited me to this party on a boat." He said pulling me on his lap.
"You know I just had a baby right?"
"Lani is 4 months now so that excuse doesn't count anymore" he said.
"I'm so fat keith I can't" I said trying to get up but he held me down.
"First of all you're not fat you're thick. Lani did this body right. I'm ready to show off my future wife." He pouted.
"I guess who will watch the kids?"
"Moms and pops they ain't got shit else to do" he shrugged. We sat in silence just staring at each other. I leaned in for a kiss but was interrupted by his phone vibrating. I glanced at the name and instantly got mad.
"Why she texting you?"
"Who" He asked.
"Jill. Why does she even have your new number?"
"She said she needed to talk. I don't see anything wrong with just being friendly" he said putting his face on my chest.
"Mhm" I got up and walked back up the stairs.
"You mad?" He asked coming in the room behind me.
"No. You're right there's nothing wrong with being friendly keith."
"Keith? Since when you call me keith?" He sat on the bed.
"That is your name right?"
"Can you drop the attitude? It's not that serious. She needed a friend and I just so happen to see her at the cafe in the hospital and we exchanged numbers. That's it and that's all" he said.
"Ok" I said getting my night clothes. I heard him sigh from inside the bathroom. It's not that i don't believe him but y'all know I don't trust that girl.

Keith
She doesn't believe me. After all this time she doesn't have a reason not to believe me but i get it. It's Jill and their history isn't good at all. But I honestly don't see the issue with being friendly with Jill. If she decided to talk to Matt outside of E I wouldn't even trip.
"I miss you so much keith" I finally read the text. Shit like this is what's going to make me regret even getting in contact with her. She said she was depressed after the baby and her and Matt had broke up so she was lonely and needed someone to talk to. I couldn't see myself letting her be depressed so here we are.
"Stop texting me shit like this." I sent her back.
"Why? You don't miss me?" She replied.
"No I don't. If you keep it up I'm going to have to end this friendship"
"I'm sorry." She said.
"How long are we staying ?" Y/N asked me as she came out the bathroom with her night clothes on.
"Friday to Monday night"
"Ok. What should I bring?" She asked going in the closet.
"Just one outfit" I said going in the closet too.
"Just one? I need more than that" she said confused.
"No you don't. You only need something to wear to the party because the rest of the time I want you butterball naked" I said kissing the back of her neck making her moan.
"Boy stop" she giggled letting me know she didn't want me to stop.
"Listen I'm for real we need this break for a couple days. When we get up there we will start working on our next baby. You got that?" I stuck my hand in her shorts.
"I said no more babies" she said and I started to swirl my fingers around in her wetness.
"But one more wont hurt"
"I just delivered that 8 1/2 big headed baby with no medicine. It might not hurt you but it'll....." she stopped mid sentence because I had slammed into her hard taking the words right out of her mouth.
"Now what were you saying"
"No mo......oh shit babe right there" she moaned out. "Fuck fuck fuck"
"Shhhh don't wake the kids" I pulled out and put her on the table we had in the closet and went in for my meal. I know my wife so as soon as I felt she was about to let go I stood up and went back in. Her eyes were closed and I saw sweat beads forming on her forehead.
"You gon have all my babies right?" I asked as I started to slow down. She didn't answer fast enough so I grabbed her waist and went full speed. "What was that?"
"Keith too fasssssst" she pleaded. I slowed down and pulled her up. I kept slow stroking and walking to the bed at the same time. Before I put her down I bounced her up and down on this shlong a few times. I never tried this position but it just might be my favorite now. I was close and she was already on edge so I stroked us to the end. I felt her tense up and release and I shortly came after. I cleaned us up and got in the bed and pulled her close.
"I'm gon have all your babies babe" she said in a sleepy voice and snuggled into my neck. "I love you keith"
"I love you more" I said cutting off the light and falling asleep.