Part 9!!!!

It is delivered!!! This is the build up of the drama. Bare with me. Don't let this chapter distract you from what's really about to happen!! Enjoy. Chapter 10 will be up Sunday. My next few days I'll be busy. It may be some errors I didn't proofread this.

I walked in the house after seeing Keith ride off. Why all of a sudden do I feel like I'm the one cheating? Of course I'm not but damn Keith has this aura around him that draws me in. I walked down the hall and saw Matt doing some push ups. The way his back flexed made me feel some type of way. I watched a little longer and started walking off.
"See something you like?" I heard him say. How the hell did he see know I was there?
"Uh no I was just walking by. Goodnight"
"Nope come here" He said in that voice and before my mouth could say anything smart or reject it my feet were already in the room. I stood in front of him and he pulled me into a hug. I smelled his body spray and got high off of it.
"Let me fix it" he whispered.
"Matt I"
"Shhh I got you I promise" he said going in for a kiss. I caved and kissed back. He went from my lips to my neck and it felt great. I haven't felt like this in a long time. He put my legs around him and walked back towards the bed. He laid me down and went back in for a kiss. He made his way down to my sugar bowl but stopped and looked at me.
"You sure!" He asked and I shook my head and he continued. He slid my shorts and panties together. He swiped two fingers into my juices and examined it. He cursed under his breath as he went diving in face first. One thing I can say is his head game was always been impeccable. He knew exactly what he was doing. He was licking sucking and flicking his tongue all over the place. I was so close to reaching my peak then he stopped and went in for my left nipple knowing it was more sensitive than the right one. He kept his hands on my sugar bowl finger fucking me until i reached my limit and squirted. I was ready for the dick by this time. He kicked off his sweats and positioned himself with my cave. This is the first time in months that I've gotten any kind of action and i was tight as hell but that was only motivation for him to keep going. While he was getting me used to it we were kissing. He stopped and whispered sweet shit in my ears. This moment reminded me of the first time we ever did it. He was my first everything. I literally loved this man more than myself sometimes.
"Babe i missed this so much" he whispered and kissed my temple. He picked up the pace once he saw me getting more into it and this was the point where love making turned into straight fucking. He flipped us over and started giving me back shots. He lost his balance a little when I threw my ass back on him. He must've forgot I put on a few pounds and got a phat ass butt now. After ten minutes I was on top of him bouncing and bucking up on him like my life depended on it. He flipped me back on my back and we were in missionary position which told me he was ready to let it all out. He picked up the speed and I was right there.
"Ahhh shit ke.....baby yes!"
"Hold it for me"He said focusing on his stroke not really paying my mess up no mind. Whew chile that was close. He kept going and my juices flowed out while his flowed in. He collapsed on top of me and ran his finger through my hair.
"That was great" he said.
"I know. I missed it Matt."
"I love you more than you probably would ever believe. I got something for you" He said getting up. He went over to the closet and pulled something out. He came back over to the bed and got on the floor. He handed me the box and I opened it and was in awe.
"I know we are just getting back to how it used to be but I wanted to do this while we are in a good place. I been thinking and i want to start fresh and from the beginning. I was beyond wrong for accusing you of anything. I know you are way better than that. You make me want to be better and I'm just seeing this. I will never do you like that again. Will you remarry me?" He took the box and placed the ring on my finger. It was an upgrade from the ring i already have and never took off even when we were going through what we were going through. I looked at him and saw he was sincere and saw he had tears in his eyes that he was trying to not let fall.
"Yes"
"Yes?" He questioned.
"Yes i will remarry you. I never stopped loving you. You have proven to me that you want this but you still have some work to do. Please don't mess this up"
He pulled me out the bed and kissed me over and over making me giggle.
"Ok ok stop it"
"Sorry just excited." He said putting me down and getting in the bed. He pulled me close to him and kissed my shoulder. "I love you babe"
"I love you too" I said falling asleep.

Keith
"What do you want to do tonight for our anniversary baby?" Jill asked while putting a plate in front of me.
"Let's go to dinner"
"Ok cool. I'll make the reservations" she said walking off. I looked down at the plate and wasn't sure what she had made but it was definitely not food. I threw the plate away and went into my office. I pulled out the divorce papers and knew it was now or never. I tried to work it out but the feeling I once had wasn't there anymore. I know this was the worst time to do this but I can't just stay with her because there is a child involved.
"Babe I called. We have a table reserved for 7" she said.
"Ok"
I scrolled on Instagram and seen Y/N updated her story. When I clicked it was a picture of her hand with a big rock on it saying "I'm getting married again" I was confused at first but decided to mention it later. We haven't talked in about a week which was odd because we usually talk all day everyday.
"Hey" I sent in a text.
"Wassup" she sent back.
"Same ol. How are you?"
"I'm great. I feel good no complaints. How are you?"
"I'm alive you know just breezing through. What's new" I sent trying to see if she told me.
"Not much. Ellis is walking somewhat now."
"Oh really? That's great! I have to come see him and you"
"Yes he misses you!"
"Just him?"
"Well i do too but I can't just be saying it😂"
"Wassup with the post you made?" I had to ask.
"Oh we are renewing our vows. Starting fresh. I'm giving him another chance"
"Oh that's good."
"How are you and Jill?"
"We are not good. I'm giving her the papers tonight"
"Are you sure you're ready?"
"I'm very ready. I have to get ready for our anniversary dinner. I'll text you later"
"You can't do that on your anniversary keith. That's mean" she sent and I didn't reply. I just went and got ready. When we were done and ready we were off.
"This place is nice. Right Keith?" Jill asked as we sat down.
"Yeah it's cool"
We ate and she did most of the talking. She was going on and on about how she was happy I have been closer to home and how glad she was to finally be pregnant. When dessert came i knew it was time to what I had to do.
"I have something for you" I said handing her a box wrapped in red paper.
"Oh you didn't have to but I'm glad you did"
She said opening it. When she got it opened and read the papers her smile dropped.
"Why are you doing this!" She yelled.
"Jillian things aren't the way they need to be and after thinking this over and over I've come to the realization that we don't mesh well. I love you but this is over. You can keep the house and the car. I'll provide for the baby as I should but we are over." I stood up and left the keys on the table. I walked down a few blocks to get some air then called my homie Al to come scoop me. I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Today is the beginning of a new life for me.