Chapter Four.

I felt someone tugging at my arm as the light poured into my room. I let out a load groan and turned on my side, not in the mood to be awake and present. I felt who I assumed was Jesse tickle my feet, making me burst out in laughter and pull my feet away. It was how he always woke me up when we were kids. Jesse was more of a morning person then me, that's not saying too much, so he always had to get me up and ready for school. I thought maybe since school was finally over and I was home sweet home the tickling would be put to an end. But of course Jesse couldn't seem to resist the urge.

"C'mon grump ass it's almost one in the afternoon and your still passed out!" He whined, attempting to tickle my now unexposed feet. I groaned once more flipping over and opening my eyes slowly, they immediately bolted towards Jesse, glaring at him heavily.

"Leave me alone Jess, I'm not in the mood." I said being my usual morning self, but that wasn't all that was bothering me. Last night I cried my eyes out till I fell asleep, I tried calling Casey and as I had known he was sleeping. I was left with my thoughts and knowing me and Kellin's friendship was gone completely. I wasn't in the mood to see the guys and to have to act all happy around everyone when I honestly felt like complete crap!

"What's wrong Mani? You're not usually this grumpy in the morning." He said sitting at the edge of my bed and almost crushing my feet. I froze up knowing Jesse could always tell when I lied.

"I'm just in a bad mood, I want to be left alone right now Jess." I replied, trying to be as honest as possible in the situation. One thing I could never ever do was ruin Jesse and Kellin's friendship. And knowing my big brother if he found out how Kellin was being Jesse would be super pissed off. So I would lie to the one person who I wanted to tell everything, because unlike Kellin thinks, I am not a bitch..

"Alright," he sighed, letting it go for now, "Come down when your ready ginger princess." He laughed before exiting the room and shutting it tightly behind him.

I let out an uneasy breath deciding to take a shower and then head down stairs when I can actually not have tear stained eyes and mascara smudges.

"Mani Baby, are you okay?" I heard Davion call through the shut door, I was lying curled up in bed in just my bathrobe, too lazy to change.

"I'm fine Davion, I'll be down in a sec." I called tiredly, letting out a long yawn. Davion side, stepping away from the door and heading downstairs again. Her footsteps becoming distant once more.

I pulled my self up, getting dressed in a pair of shorts that had the pierce the veil logo on the back and a batman hoodie. I still had no clue what to wear for tonight's double date.

"Hey sleepy head, finally coming to join us?" Gabe laughed as I entered the kitchen. All the guys were still here, sitting down at the table as Davion and Jesse argued over the stove, making bacon and waffles from what I could tell.

"Ha Ha." I said sarcastically, smiling at him and taking a seat between Gabe and Justin. I flicked Justin's ear as he talked to Jack and Kellin, making him turn quickly and flick me back. We both laughed immaturely. I was always making sure not to look at Kellin.

"Brunch is ready!" Davion screamed excitedly as she and Jesse carried over the food. I poured myself a glass of chocolate milk and dug in with the rest of the gang.

My head was turned away from everyone as we all sat around in the living room now, the conversation had moved directly towards Kellin and that's when I called it quits. So now I was sitting on the edge of the sofa, staring longingly at the front door. I couldn't wait for me and Casey's date tonight anymore, it was the one and only think I could genuinely be excited for anymore. I let my head fall into my lap and stair at the white carpet. If it wasn't for me being so dumb I could be laughing at Kellin's stupid story right now too. Yes, I'm blaiming myself, it's my fault I'm stuck here like this.