Chapter two. Sixth Months Later.

Sixth Months Later-

"Davion when the hell are you going to pick me up?" I yelled into the phone. I was sitting in my dorm, I had just started college about two weeks ago. I loved it! I loved every art class I had and I didn't too much mind the business side of things. I layed back down on my small bed letting out a sigh. I was all over the place the last few days. My brother was finally coming home tonight! I havn't talked to him since he's left. I just never had anything to say, he'd call everynight and I'd always text him and say I was busy. I mean I missed him terribly but I'd been living on my own lately. Me and Davion we're still as close as ever. She'd always send me stupid gifts and call me everynight to update me on her life and the boys. Her and my brother still fought over the phone. The first time they talked after she broke the news to them they started screaming at each other and ended up dating by the end of the phone call. It was cute and made me long for a boyfriend. Which I had done, I had been dating Casey. Casey was one of my best friends from high school and the one guy who was always there for me. Finally right before graduation we made it offical. He was sweet and blonde with big blue eyes. He was my best friend and boyfriend all wrapped in one. I couldn't wait to introduce him to Jesse. Well actually Jesse had already met him just not as my boyfriend.

I'm sure everyone is dying to know what happen with me and you know who. Nothing. Nothing happened and I was fine with that, in fact I had completely forgotten about him until Jesse texted me telling me he was going to be home in a week...

It was no big deal though, I had Casey now. That's all I wanted.

"Hey girlfriend!" I heard Davion scream as she burst through the door, tackling me down. I broke out into laughter at her. Now her hair was longer and bright blue with orange flame tips. She said she wanted to look older...apparently blue and orange hair was older. But that was why she was my bestfriend, while I was always a redhead and wore like no makeup she was never looking the same.

"Hey boo! Are you ready to see Jesse?" I teased, winking at her. Surprisingly their realtionship had never bothered me. I thought it was adorable! As long as I didn't see anything I was all good.

"YES! I miss him so much! I know I just saw him at warped tour like a three weeks ago but it feels like forever." She pouted, I just laughed ruffling her hair. Davion helped me with my bags and we walked out to her little cute buggie that was lime green. It was definitely Davion's style.

"So....are we going to talk about it or no?" Davion finally said after almost an hour of silence in the car. I knew exactly what she meant but decided to play dumb.

"What do you mean?" I looked at her and she just rolled her eyes.

"Do you want me to say his name?" she threatened.

"No...fine, what do we have to talk about?" I caved.

"You were in love with him Armani! You're going to see him face to face for the first time in sith months. Don't you feel anything?" Davion yelled at me, obviously frustrated.

Of course I felt something, "No I don't feel anything. I have Casey now remember?" I smiled at the thought of his big blue eyes.

"You can lie to me all you want Mani. When you need me later I'll still be there okay?" she said not blieveing one single weird I spat out.

I rolled my eyes at my stubborn best friend, "Whatever Davion, just drive faster." I smiled. The rest of the ride home we just screamed our longs out to the radio. Both unbelievably nervous for this reunion.

We made it home with twenty minutes to spare, the house was just how I left it, spotless. So instead of hurrying to make everything look perfect I just went up to my room collapsing on the bed I had missed so much.