Chapter Nine.

Two weeks since we've had that conversation. Since then there has been little conversation about the whole thing, just me, Kellin, and the boys.

Today we're going to the movies, I forget what the guys wanted to see, all I know is it was stupid and involved dumb robots shooting each other, but I still want to go with them for some dumb reason. Davion was meeting us there and sitting with Jesse of course so I was stuck with all the boys.

"I swear if I end up between Jack and Justin I will beat someone up!" I said pissed off as we hopped into the van. It was a ten minute drive to the movie theater but between these guys it felt like ten million years.

"Don't worry Armani, you can sit with me and Kel!" Gabe calls. I smile at him and silently thank him. I cannot handle baby sitting the little boys at the movies today. I'm not in the mood after wedding planning with Casey last night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you like this one or this one?" I said smiling at Casey and pointing to two different font styles for our invitations. I knew it was an early start but I couldn't wait to start wedding planning with him.

"Whatever one you like babe. I think they're both great." Casey said sweetly, kissing my cheek.

If he wasn't so damn sweet about it I would get up and punch him in the face for making the decision process so damn hard on me.

It was always a "whatever you want.", "I think they're both great!", "You choose babe, this is your dream wedding." And maybe I should respect his eargerness to make me happy but I can't take it anymore, he is absolutely no help!

I got up from the couch and let out a big sigh, "We'll worry about some other night, I'm tired." I complained, grabbing his hand for bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So hows wedding planning?" Kellin asks, jumping up to sit next to me in the now moving van.

I roll my eyes at him irritatedly, "Obviously it's going great Kellin, why do you care?"  replied a tad bitchy.

"Wow, someone needs a chill pill." Kellin laughed putting an arm over the seat out of comfort.

I broke out laughing like a madman, damn these period mood swings are killing me, "Shut up Kelly, it's just Casey's always trying to give me what I want so he never helps me actually make the decisons." I pout explaining everything to him.

Kellin rolls his eyes, avoiding my glance. Me in Kellin may have worked everything out but that didn't make Kellin like Casey anymore. All it did was keep him from actually saying anything out loud. I slapped his arm and tried to keep myself from smiling.

"Ugh, seriously Kel! I don't know how to get through to him, and tell him I actually want to know what he thinks. This is suppose to be both our wedding but he's so determine to give me everything I want." I complain. I know I must sound crazy, complaing about the sweetest guy ever.

"Sounds terrible!" Gabe joked, laughing at me in the back seat. I just rolled my eyes, trying my best not to smile. I was too mad to let myself smile right now.

I could hear Jack and Justin up in the front seats argueing as the movie began, I immediately felt the need to chuck popcorn at them and get them to shut up. Thankfully the movie theater was basically empty other than a pair of roudy kids sitting far away from all of us.

I was squished inbetween Gabe and Kellin, both of them taking from MY popcorn. I kept deliberately swatting at their hands, but they of course barely noticed my attempts at saving my own popcorn. Then there was this terrible movie, not one single cute guy in the crowd of them. What the heck.

I decided to lay my head on the arm of the chair towards Kel, I was too tired for this shit. My eyes drooped closed and everything went blank.

Kellin's POV-

This movie's great! I mouthed to Gabe as Armani's head layed against my leg. I felt a shiver run up my back and suddenly I didn't like this seating arrangement. She was so close to me and I couldn't even move. I didn't feel like waking the grump ass though!

I decided, out of pure comfort, to put my arm over her seat and adjust myself a bit. Of course when Gabe sees me out of the corner of his eye he imediately gives me that  look like 'what do you think you're doing?' I decide also, to disreguard that. I don't know whats gotten into me but I don't really care what I'm doing.

I promised Armani I would play best friend. Best friends do this stuff to right? I mean It's not like me and Armani are flirting or anything. I may like the girl but I'm keeping my feelings purely to myself. It's simply a comfortable position to watch a movie in. You know? But Gabe's eyes pierce me from my corner view through out the whole movie. I have no clue who's overreacting. Am I a complete idiot for letting this go on or is Gabe being a complete ass. I highly doubt it's Gabe who's being delusional...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

A/N: Sorry I haven't been keeping up with my stores lately, I'll try my hardest to do better. I know it's a shorter chapter but I promise next chapter will be way better! Thank you to everyone who has been patient and who has enjoyed the story so much! I means a ton to me (: