Chapter Seven , A Serious Talk with Gabe .

Kellin's POV-

Gabe looked stunned, his mouth hanging open wide. I didn't know what to do, regret began to flood me almost instantly. Was it a bad idea to tell Gabe about the mystery girl? My mouth hung almost as wide as his, just waiting for the silence to end. That's when Gabe broke out laughing and my face turned the brightest shade of red. Why was he laughing?! It wasn't funny! This whole situation isn't funny at all!

"Why are you laughing bro!" I whisper-shout at him. Gabe starts coughing and then turns silent again as I help him up.

"..."

"So Armani huh? You know when Jesse finds out he's going to rip you too shreds right?" Gabe adds, even though I already know that.

"Don't tell him Gabe!"

"I'm not gonna' Kel, but holy crap thats a lot to digest." Gabe says, taking a seat on the couch again. I start pacing in front of him, I'm completely losing it now.

"What should I do Gabe? Don't you understand now. I can't like Armani, but I can't be like her older brother and protect her from making this mistake either. I'm trapped." Gabe pats next to him so I sit down and tilt my head back as if Gob will have written the answers above me, but to my dismay there's only a silent cieling fan going.

"I honestly don't know. Maybe you should talk to her about this. Maybe she'll understand when you tell her."

"You know Armani, she's stubborn and hard headed. She'll yell at me for telling her how to live her life or some nonsence." I roll my eyes thinking of her exact reaction.

"Well she's right...what right do you have to tell her what to do when you broke her heart." Gabe says, emphasizing the "broke her heart" bit. I cringe at the words and wonder if I did that to little Armani. I never mean't to hurt her, she just doesn't understand.

"Don't make that face Kellin, whether you want to hear it or not you did in fact hurt her." I still shutter unintensionally at the words, but this time I nod in response taking in what Gabe was saying.

"You can talk to her Kellin. Say your sorry and tell her what's on your mind. You might lose her but at least you tried right?" And there it is again, that same cringe. Losing Armani? I could barely take not talking to her this past week. How could I bare losing my best friend forever?

"Kellin you really got to stop doing that man." Gabe laughs, his eyes squinting the way they always did. Gabe was right, I needed to be a man in this situation, or better yet a big brother.

"You know I'm still in shock that the girl is Mani. I mean I guess we all knew she had a crush on you from when she was little but holy crap things have really twisted around!"

"Wait, she did?" My cheeks flushed a bit and tried my best to hide it.

"Duh! Even Jesse was clenching his jaw whenever you guys would hang out." Gabe said jokingly, I couldn't belive I never noticed. This entire time....she was right, I had lead her on. I didn't mean to though.

"Just promise me you will talk to her or I will." He threatened, getting up and stretching his arms.

"I'm going to bed, I advise you do to before practice later." Gabe says before disappearing up the staircase. I do as he says and saunter off to my bedroom.

I will talk to Armani tomorrow, I promise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while school is killing me. So with my recent freetime I made a shorter update, I promise it won't take to long for chapter eight! Leave feedback please and thank you! (: