Chapter Seventeen

Yori woke with a soft sigh, followed by a low groan. Every cell of his body seemed to hum in satisfaction, despite the ache in his lower back. He nuzzled deeper into his pillow as if to hide from the slight discomfort, only to suddenly note that his pillow was not all that soft and plush, not to mention there was heat emanating from it as well as a rhythmic thumping. Heat rose in his cheeks as he came aware of what and who he lie upon.

"Good morning, Yori," the gruff voice greeted him, indicating that the man knew he was awake. He dare not look up as he noticed just how much of his body was clinging to the man. His arm was draped across his chest and stomach and one of his legs had crept over Ryota's. They were still very much naked from the previous night's activities. "Yori?" Yori still refused to move. "Yori, are you regretting it..."

There was such sadness in his words, that Yori could not help but instantly deny, lifting his head up to face him; "No!" Ryota's lips curved widely, the warmth in his steel grey eyes mesmerising Yori to the point that he forgot his embarrassment. Ryota lifted his hand that he might stroke his fingers through Yori's silky hair.

"So perfect," he murmured softly, causing Yori's blush to deepen further.

"It.. it was good for you then?" Yori asked, nervously.

"You were amazing, Yori," Ryota growled slightly pulling Yori's head towards him that he might capture his slightly swollen lips. Yori melted into his kisses and Ryota realised that the man's member was beginning to stir, not unlike his own. So reluctantly he pulled away. Not that he would mind a continuation of the night before, but he was well aware that it had been Yori's first time and he was bound to be a little sore. Knowing that Yori had allowed him to be the one to take that first filled him with utter satisfaction and pride. He wanted to be Yori's second and third... no... he wanted to be Yori's only man for all times. But how to convince the omega of that...

"Let's go and grab some breakfast," he murmured, kissing those lips one more time. "You use the shower first." Yori nodded and rose from the warm and slightly sticky sheets. The blush began to creep down his neck and collarbone, but he pushed the memories aside as he placed both feet firmly upon the floor.  Only, his fawn like legs chose to giveaway and he crumbled to the carpet.  "Yori!"  Ryota tossed the sheets aside and knelt beside him.

"I'm alright," Yori reassured him, glancing at him with a smile, before freezing once more.  Ah, that was right.  They were both naked. 

"If you look at me like that," Ryota warned him, gently.  "We won't be leaving this room today."  Yori quickly turned his eyes away causing Ryota to chuckle, before the alpha helped him to his feet and carefully helped him to the ensuite bathroom.  Shyly, he waited until Ryota began to fill up the bathtub with warm water and left the room before relieving himself.  Once the bath was full, he turned off of the taps, before sinking into the soothing liquid with a slight groan.  There was some small stinging in that place, but the water eased the ache in his back.  He blushed once more and hide his head in his hands.  Ryota and he.... but he did not regret it.  In fact, for his first time, it was beautiful, beyond his imagination.  The only problem was that now he couldn't help but want more...

He leant back in the bath to stare at the ceiling.  For many years, he had played the part of the observer.  He had watched as Aisha and Keko became close and fell in love, gave into each other and became inseparable.  He had seen the ups and downs of Sierra's marital life and the little fruition of her love with Carlton.  He had always reassured himself that he did not need what they had, that he was okay being alone and single.  He had been lying to himself, he could see that now.  These past few weeks with Ryota had been wonderful, his first real date, his first kiss and now... he should try convince himself that he should be satisfied with this, but could he really?