Bang!

"So, how long do you think we're going to stay there?" Ryuk ask as I pack my last pair of jeans into my suitcase.

"I thought you would be staying here." I zip up the suitcase and go to the bathroom.

He flies over to me. "But it'll be boring here!" I slam the door in his face, but it goes through. "And who's going to feed me apples?!"

I smirk. "Don't worry. I'll pay up the apples total when I get back."

"You have no idea what happens to me if I don't get the apples!" Ryuk fake cries as he sits on my bathroom counter.

"Do tell..." I sigh and put my bathroom bag into my suitcase.

"I start twisting and do crazy things!" Ryuk twists his body and head for example.

I grab my bag and sigh. "Fine, you can come."

Ryuk does a happy dance, but it looked weird. "Just kidding," I said and he stops instantly with sadness. "Just kidding again, I can't believe you fell for it."

I giggle while wheeling my suitcase to the living room. He curses and flies over me. "Teenagers..."

I set my suitcase up and look around. No one was around. Of course, my parents must be working. I take out my phone and texted them that I have a case in Tokyo, Japan.

Mom: Be careful and please come back soon.

Me: Of course, love you mom.

Mom: Love you to sweetie! :3

I shake my head, laughing. "She's such a teenager..."

"You're mother isn't a teenager though!" Ryuk points at my phone.

I laugh again. "It's called sarcasm."

"Oh." Ryuk said and then points at my phone. "You're phone has a message."

I look at the screen to see my dad's ID on it. I slide it to open it.

Dad: I own a hotel there. I'll ask the manager to give you VIP room. You can stay there for as long as you want. Just make sure you visit me and mom.

Me: okays thanks, I'll talk to you and mom on facetime when I get there.

Someone knocks at the front door. I put my phone away and wheeled my suitcase to the door. I open the door and my mood dropped. "How did you know where I live, Jason Thomson?"

"I'm here to take you to Japan," Jason sighs and lifts his duffle bag over his right shoulder. "Apparently we have to go in groups."

I look over his shoulder, curious of what was going to be the ride. A red dodge car, it wasn't supposed to come out until next year.

"Typical," I push past him and stand in front of the car. "You would be that type of person to get one of these types of cars."

Jason walks over, pretty ticked off from ignoring him. "Well, we detectives have to show our status."

I laugh. "A detective has to be secretive, not being notice." I do a hand gun with my left hand at him.

He looks confused. "What are you-"

"BANG!" I yelled.

Jason jumps back surprised. I smirk and turn back to the back of the car. I lift up the trunk. "Then it's all over for you, if you're not careful."