My Parents are Step Parents?! Then Who are My Real Parents?

"The Kira case?" That was a long time ago, like what, about 20 or 30 years ago. Why would Nathan- I mean Near talk about this?

Near takes out a picture of a weird couple cosplaying from his pocket. The girl looked like are her early 20's, medium black hair, red contacts, and wearing realistic black wings. The guy looked a little bit older than the girl. He has messy black hair dark brown eyes and bangs under his eyes. He has wings also but white.

I gave Near a weird look. "Who is this? They look kind of weird."

Near slaps my head. I crouch on the impact holding my head. "Itai~! That hurt!"

"These people are your parents. They said if I ever met you, that I should give this picture to her." Near gives me the picture. I stare at it for a long time. It can't be my parents.

I quickly bow. "I'm sorry, but I'll be dropping this exam. I'll try again the next test!"

Near and Maggy looks shocked, but it didn't matter to me. I needed answers from my parents. If they were my real parents.

Ryuk flies over me giving me these bored looks. "Your no fun, Yagami Light was a more interesting human than you are."

I give him a sick look while running. "You sound like you raped him or something. Also he sounds familiar."

"WHOA! I get how his last name in backwards is 'Im a gay', but that doesn't make me gay also!" Ryuk exclaims.

I ignore him and start to think more back into the research paper on the 'Kira case' at the police after school session. He was a suspect in the case, maybe he was the real Kira!

"Ooof!"I ran into a person and look up to gasp. It was my ex-boyfriend. Yagami Rushifa, or should I say a japanese singer named 'Lucifer'.

"Asoka! You haven't replied to any of my texts!" He yells. I stand up with no help and glare at him. "That's cuz we broke up!"

"Wow he's mean. No wonder why you broke up with him." Ryuk flips off Rushifa. I laugh.

Rushifa glares at me and pokes my head. "What's wrong with you?"

I poke his head back. "What's wrong with you? First when we started dating you cheated on me three times! With THREE GIRLS! Then you said you want to break up cuz of hate fan mail! I already said we should before, but you ignored me!"

He looked taken back at what I said. I push him out of the way and ran back home. I still needed answers about who my real parents are.

I slam the door open and see that my parents were watching 'Avengers'  that just came into theaters. I gasp. "You guys are watching without me?!"

Dad nods. "We're almost done to."

I cover my eyes. "No~! I don't want to spoil my mind! Tell me when your done!" I yell as I run to my room.

Ryuk flies through my wall and looks around my room. "Nice place." He flies over to my picture wall. He chuckles while looking at some pictures of when I was little and some with Rushifa. "You broke up with him when?"

I grab a pillow to hug with. "Two years ago."

"Yet you still have his pictures on your wall." Ryuk chuckles.

I throw the pillow at him, but the pillow went through him. "Shut up."

Ryuk lands and walks over to me, "Do you still like him?"

"His old self." I hug myself. "Not the one now."

"Honey! We're done watching the movie~!" My mom yells from the living room.

"Got to go." I stand up and open my door. I look back and point at a fruit bowl of apples. "Have some apples while you wait."

"DON'T MIND IF I DO!" Ryuk yells with joy.

I close the door behind me and take out the picture that Near gave me earlier. Walking down the halls look at the family pictures of all three of us. Surprisingly I was a good baby, I never cried.

I reach the living room where my parents were in the same position as I found them. "What is it that you need?" Mom asks.

"Besides that motorcycle that you always wanted..." My dad leans his head back to groan.

I bring the picture up to let them see. "Are these my real parents?"

"What?" They both said now standing up. "When?"

"I got it from Near, the famous detective. He said that these were my real parents." I said.

My parents looked sadly at each other then at me. "We wanted to tell you, but we love you so dearly that it was hard to tell you."

I slowly sat down on the couch. "So, I was adopted."

"We don't know who these people are, but if the FBI says they are then I guess they are." My dad said as he and mom sit down.

Mom holds my hands. "We found you in a basket at our door."

Dad takes out a handkerchief and opens it to reaveal a black feather. "This was on your blanket."

I take the black feather and look back at the picture. This young woman and the man is my dad.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Picture is Yagami Rushifa (Lucifer). Also I'm truly sorry that I haven't been on for a while since I had competitions and helping my sister Karin with her research paper.

- Kuromu Kei