Tell Me Your Deepest Secrete

"So..." Jason drags as he looks at Xalaxis. "Who's your friend?"

I think he's judging him like a book cover, but who can blame him? Xalaxis would be questioned about his looks everywhere.

I skim through the papers of the case. "He's one of my mom's friend's son. She thought it would be good to have someone local around here."

Xalaxis grins and nods his head. "Yep that's right! Name's Xalaxis, call me Xal for short if ya want!" He puts his arm on my shoulder.

I give him a quick glance and see that his ears aren't winged like anymore. I raise my eyebrow at him. He shakes his head.

Huh, doesn't want to talk about it. Why now and not in the host club joint that I met him at.

"Asoka," Jason gets my attention back to him. "We need to catch this guy before any more girls get killed."

Oh he will. Just not by the law. It'll be Slepkava. I shake my head. No, I can't have be more involved. I have to solve this case as a FBI agent.

"You okay?" Jason asked. He then glares at Xalaxis. "Is he bothering you?"

"No." I answer and give him back the case. "You have got to stop asking if I'm okay."

I start walking as Xalaxis follows behind and Jason behind him. "Ever since the airport-"

"I'm fine." I wave my hand in the air to get any taxi's attention. "Just still a little jet lagged."

A taxi pulls up and Xalaxis opens the door for me. What a gentleman he is, for an incubus. Before I get in I look at Jason. "Look up for any people that have been buying allot of black fishing wire in the past month or two. Run through police records to see if they ever got fined for animal abusing with such wires. Call me when you get names."

"Sure, but what are you going to do?" Jason looks back at the dead girl that's being put away in a body bag. "Go to the morgue?"

I look over the car door to get a better look at the girl being zipped up. Then I see her again.

Her dead looking ghost looks straight at me. Her heart is hanging out of her ribcage. "Save me..." The ghost girl whispers.

I stand there looking through her. Ignore her. She'll leave you alone as long as you don't recognize her. "I'll get the report later."

I get in the taxi and so does Xalaxis. He looks down at me and gives me a look. "You didn't tell me you could see ghost with your normal eyes."

"Take us to Park Hyatt Tokyo hotel." I give the man the appropriate amount of money. I lean back into the seat. "We'll talk more when we get to the hotel."

He whistles and leans a little too close to my liking. "That hotel is pretty expensive. How'd you get the money."

I try to move away, but I'm already close to the door. "My parents. They're pretty rich and plus the salary for being an FBI helps to."

"Looks like I hit the jackpot~!" Xalaxis brushes part of my hair away. My heart rate quickens. It's like back then with Near. What's wrong with me?

"Nothing Baby Bear." He whispers. "Just my trap scent distracting you." He slightly blows near my ear. I shiver and grab his shoulders, but I don't push him away.

My face feels really warm. "It's weird I-I don't smell mangos or anything..." I whimpered as Xalaxis kisses my neck.

I gasped. My grip tightens on his shoulders.

"Weird. Most humans should smell it. Especially in heat, like right now." He then grabs my hand right when the taxi stops and drags me out to go to the hotel. "Which room?"