Chapter 11: Movies and Midnight Walk

• Dedicated to To all my readers :)

Hey guys! I'm back ;) I'm sorry for being this late but I had my reasons.

Enjoy this Louis-Valerie chapter :) VOTEEEE!! COMMENTT!!

ALSO, I KINDA SUBMITTED MY STORY TO THE WATTY AWARDS FOR LOUIS TOMLINSON CATEGORY CAUSE SOME OF MY AWESOME READERS WANTED TOO. PLEASE VOTE IF YOU CAN :)

Much Love. Xx

 Chapter 11: Movies and Midnight Walk.

“I had so much fun today” I smiled as I looked over to Dylan. We reached my house about five minutes ago but stayed in the car with comfortable silence around us.

“Me too.” He smiled looking out of the wind screen.

I leaned forward and kissed his cheek. “Thank you,” I whispered in his ear.

As I relaxed back on my seat, he look over at me, his eyebrows scrunched in confusion, “What for?”

“For this absolutely simple, yet beautiful date; for agreeing with me going to London and for being an awesome boyfriend.”

“For the boyfriend thing, it’s my job,” he winked before continuing, “and I had to make it up for the dinner, didn’t I? Plus, for the London part, though I’m gonna miss you heaps; I’m happy with whatever you’re happy.” He smiled.

“Your cheeky,” I smiled lightly hitting his arm.

“You love me anyways.” He replied smiling, “oh and be ready on Saturday by 5, wear a dress,” He winked, “Actually wear that light yellow sundress of yours or the white one.” He grinned.

I chuckled. “Okay”. I looked over the dashboard to check the time, 5.50pm, and ten minutes to be at the Tommo house. “Okay now, I gotta go. Sleepover next door.” I winked as he connected our lips.

“I know.” He mumbled against my lips making me crave for him more. We pulled away after a few moments, our foreheads leaned together, us staring intently into each other eyes.

“I should go,” I said eyeing the dashboard again.

“Kay,” He said placing a soft kiss on my nose. “I love you.”

An involuntary smile spread across my face as I replied back, “I love you too.”

I pecked his cheek and got out of the car.

Today’s been a great day. I’m really lucky to have Dylan as my boyfriend. He sure does know how to make a girl happy and make her feel like a princess, fulfilling every wish. A simple yet perfect date was set up by him today; I can be sure that it made me flatter.

I sighed happily as I made my way to my front door. Entering the house, I was greeted by my mum making those very delicious chocolate chip cookies for tonight. Don’t blame her; she just gets very excited when it comes to me and Louis. When we were kids, Jay and my mum used to tease us that we are made for each other.. But let’s just say me and Louie dismissed their comment every time they made it. She was also excited about me spending my summer in London with the guys as I told her Dylan has no problem with it just like my parents. I made her vow not to mention this to Louie as I wanted to surprise him though I knew he was sure, I can’t ignore his offer. What’s the harm in trying? And you know how she knew about my summer in London? Turns out Boo already asked my parents for permission even before talking to me.

That boy sure wanted me in London this summer.

After having a bit of conversation with her, I made my way to my dungeon room. Setting the phone on my dressing table, I went for a quick shower changing into pajamas, an old tee and Louie’s hoodie.