Chapter 16: Settling in.

And so I'm back, finally done with my exams. Pheww! Here's a new really short chapter. I'm sorry about that. This chapter was suppose to have other things too but it's been so long and I needed to tell you guys that I'm still alive. ;)

Enjoy the chapter. Forgive me for the mistakes.

Dedicated to NicoletteNiar bacause she wished me on my birthday! :D

I'll update soon.

Love.

Chapter 16: Settling in.

The road trip to London had been fun-filled with Lou's constant jokes; Niall's eating habits, and Harry's randomness. Liam and Zayn along with I, laughed our asses of at the other three's foolishness.

"Okay, people, listen up. We'll reach the complex in about 15 minutes. Get your stuff ready so that we don't freak out at the last moment." Liam said as we drove into the city.

The city sure did change since the last time I visited. I could see the hustling and bustling occurring in the streets. The café's were slowly filling with the people ready to eat lunch or just have a drink. The pedestrians carrying shopping bags filled with household things.

"You ready for a summer filled with awesomeness?" Lou asked as he sat beside me, making me break my train of thoughts.

"I'm forever ready," I replied cockily to which he flicked my forehead. "You know you are a very abusive best friend. Maybe I should replace you." I said thoughtfully.

"You wouldn't dare."

"Oh, try me." I said sticking my tongue out to him.

"Guys, we're here. LEGGO!" Niall screamed as he came into view.

The bus soon came to a stop in front of a complex. The boys and I slowly gathered our belongings and exited the bus.

After greeting the security guard, we made our way to the apartments. Considering there was some construction going on with the complex, the boys are living in the pent house. Taking the keys out of his pocket, Liam opened the door to the pent house and went inside followed by me and the rest of the boys.

"Alright, follow me. I'll take you to your room. Niall, Harry, help me carry Val's bags up to her room." Lou commanded the boys and took some of my luggage with him while I followed him with my hand carry.

We went down the hallway and onto the stairs which ended in the lounge room upstairs. The lounge room had grey and white walls with white leather couches in front of a 50" TV hung on one of the walls. The floor was wooden with no carpet. Further away, were rooms aligned in a narrow hallway. There was a open kitchen attached to the lounge room with a counter some cabinets consisting of kitchen utensils and a fridge. I followed Louis into the hallway and stopped in front of the second door on the right.

"Here you go. This is your room." Louis said opening the door.

"Wow,"

"You like it?"

"Of course, I do." I grinned. The room was pretty. It had a queen sized bed located in the far bit of the room. There was a balcony near the bed which separated it from the room with a glass sliding door. Opposite of the bed was a study table with a small lamp and a closet door next to table. The main colour of the room was an amazing shade of red with a bit of pink.

"My, whoever decorated this room is a genius!" I exclaimed putting my hand carry near the bed.

Lou chuckled before saying, "My room is next to yours so we practically share the same balcony."

"Thank you, for letting me stay here Lou," I said as I hugged him.

"It's our pleasure, m'lady" He winked before continuing, "Come on, go, get ready. The bathroom is down the hall. We're going for dinner in an hour or so, after we show you some of the city," He said leaving the room.

Opening my suitcase, I grabbed a pair of skinny jeans and a cute top with sneakers and a fleece and made my way to the bathroom to get ready.

VOTE AND COMMENT! PLEASE :)