Chapter 8: Dinner.

Hey ya guys! I'm back after two weeks! I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded in ages. Really sorry but here's the new chapter. I hope you all like it! :) 

Please vote and comment for all the hard work I'm doing. Lemme know what yu think of my story. Thank you all for fanning too :)

PLEASE VOTE!

Thanks.

Love. Xx

Chapter 8: Dinner

Valerie: 

The bell rang indicating school was over. I grabbed my stuff and walked out of the auditorium towards the exit with the boys and Ellie. Dylan was waiting for me by the school gate near the parking lot.

As soon as I saw him, I ran into his arms. Man, I missed him much today. Maybe he’s now a giant part of my life and without him, something seems to be missing.

“Woah baby girl, looks like someone missed me?” He said smiling wrapping his arms around me.

“Sure did!” I winked and entwine our fingers.

 “Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!” I heard Lou called.

“Yeah?” I asked as me and D went hand-in-hand towards him and the boys.

“How you goin' home?”

“D’s gonna drive me.” I nodded.

“Oh.. okay” He said with a hurt expression on his face as he turned around about to walk towards their wagon.

“Meet you later Lou?” I asked as he started walking.

“Sure” I heard him say faintly.

I don’t get what’s wrong with him. I mean, one minute he’s all happy and cheerful, the next, all expressionless. Weird.

I sighed and turned around walking towards my ride with D. The ride to my house was silent. It was comfortable. Both of us were in our own thoughts and none of us seemed to start a conversation. I kept on thinking about nothing and everything about everything going in my life right now, London, Oxford, Dylan, Louis, his all of sudden mood changes, the Concert to be held in few days, Lou’s return to London, the life all getting back without my best friend- my other half. Though I’ve D and El but still, Lou not here with me sometimes kills me. He is my other half and I miss him when he’s not around. I miss him cheering me up whenever I’m sad. I miss how a very serious conversation turns into a funny one with him. I miss the sleepover we do together and him comforting me and cuddling me whenever I’m scared while watching scary movies.

Dylan stopped the car in front of my house bringing me back to the present as his phone rang.

“Hello? Yeah.. Okay. Really? Tonight? … Kay. I’ll be there. Bye” He sighed as he ended the call.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“V, I’m sorry I can’t come over for dinner tonight.” He frowned.

“Why?” I whined, pouting.

“Got to go to some place with dad. He says it’s important.”

“Dylannnn….” I pouted again jutting my bottom lip outside. I chuckled and pecked my lips.

“Sorry love. I promise I’ll make it up to you. We’ll go at Ben and Jerry’s for cookie dough ice cream, your favorite!” He smiled.

“Promise?” I asked hopefully.

“Yes, promise. Now give me a thank you kiss..” He smirked, winking.

“Sure thing.” I said connecting my lips with his. We pulled away together grinning at each other. “ I gotta go now, wanna hang out tomorrow?”