Chapter 3: Check in, texts!

Hello again! :D  Here's the next chapter for you guys. I hope its long, cause in my writing, its bout 5 pages long! This chapter is dedicated to whosoever has been reading my story. believe me, you guys reading it means A LOT!

Leave a comment and vote please. Lemme know what you thing about it :)

Chapter 3: Check in, texts!

The week passed by at its normal pace. Nothing special happened. Same old school, afternoon with Dylan or Ellie, homework..

I woke up by the annoying sound of my alarm. Yes, I’m definitely NOT a morning person. What is the use to waking up soooo early?! I switched off my alarm.Not wanting to leave my comfortable bed, I stayed there for a couple of minutes, just thinking.

"I, I wanna save your, Wanna save your heart, tonight, He'll only break ya, Leave you torn apart, oh"

My thoughts were interuppted by my phone going off. Dylan, ofcourse. I smiled while picking up.

"Morning babe!" He said cheerfully.

"Hi." I replied lazily.

"You know we have school today and its already 7.45, don't you think you should get up and get ready?" He asked calmly.

"No! I don't wanna leave my bed or Mr. Bear." I said pointing towards my stuffed bear which was given to me by Lou on my 5th birthday.

"Wee, get out of bed. I'll be there in 10 minutes." He said sternly.

"Noo. I'm skipping school today." I whined.

"Wee, seriously, you do NOT want me to come and get your ass out of bed."

"Oh, challenge?" I cooed.

"Yes."

"Well then, I'm up for it." I smirked.

"Kay." And with that he hung up. I was still in bed when the door opened after about 5 minutes revealing half ready Dylan with his tie untied around his collar and his shirt half tucked in.

"Get up" he said smirking.

'"Nope." I replied sticking my tongue out.

"Val, love, babe, sweety, I'm tired, please?" He came over my bed and sat on my bed with a cute frown on his face.

"Then hop in, lets cuddle." I smiled.

"As much as I want to, I'd still say get up and get ready cause today you need to finalize all the stuff before the guys arrive." Dylan said fixing his tie.

"Shit." I mumbled getting out of bed and running towards the bathroom for shower. I heard Dylan chuckle. I let the warm water take over my bady causeing me ti enter my la la land again. You see, shower is the best place to think about stuff. The only place where you have peace, seriously. My mind kept on thinking about Louis, I still haven't told him about me and Dylan dating. I've tried to tell him but couldn't due to his very busy routine. He knows that me and Dylan have gone on a couple of dates but he absolutely doesn't know that Dylan has finally officially asked me out a couple of months ago. Louis reaction is the most important thing to me right now. If he doesn't like my boyfriend, I'm practically dead.

*KNOCK*

"Wee, hurry up! We're gonna be late!" Dylan shouted.

I quickly grabbed my towel, dried my body and slipped into my uniform, runnign out of the bathroom, I dried my hair and tied them in a lose pony. I turned arounf to see Dylan's eyes closed which means he's probably asleep. I decieded to tease him a bit. I leaned towards his side, his breathe tickling my neck. I leaned more so I was not millimeters away from his ear.

"D, WE'RE LATE!" I screamed in his ear.

He disbalanced and fell off the bed while I was literally on the floor laughing my ass off.

"Ha ha. Very funny, you nearly gave me a herat attack!" He said glaring at me.

"Your face.. Your face.. you should've seen it! Oh god." I said clutching my stomach which was aching with pain for laughing so hard and wiping the tears from the side of my eyes.

"Yeah, whatever, get up, let's go." He rolled his eyes.

...........................................................................................................................................

We reached school at bit late and ran into our classroom together. I passed Elli's seat and mumbled a good morning. The english class passed at its pace.

After lunch, we were allowed to skip our class to check all the stuff before 1D arrives. Seeing Dylan's pouting face, we asked Mrs. flinch if D could help us too, she accepted and now the three of us - Me, Ellie and Dylan were skipping our classes. 1D were to come tomorrow to meet us in school and to be honest, I couldn't actually wait for tomorrow to come! I've talked a couple of times with the boys through Skype and Facetime. I've been waiting for those stayovers, movie nights, picnics, twitter wars for a long long time!

We checked all the technical stuff and the stage so that everything is perfect tomorrow. The day passed quickly and now I was on bed. I was about to enter my dreamworld when my phone buzzed from the side table, indicating that I recieved a new text.

"From: Lou Bear! :D

Heyy! Sorry been busy all theses weeks. Wanted to call but couldn't due to the nerve wrecking shechdule :/

Coming tomorrow! Can't wait to see your ugly face! :P

Missing u to the moon and back!

Lou Bear xxx"

I smiled and quickly replied back.

"To: Lou Bear! :D

Hiiii! It's not at all fine :( Now you'll ahevt to treat me as your punishment. Maybe a trip to Jack Wills? :D

Can't wait to see your boring face too :P Meet you in school? I'm managing your concert :D

Coom soon! Miss you too.

Weeeeeeeeeeee xx"

I quickly press send and closed my eyes hoping that morning comes soon!