Chapter 6: Lunch

Hey! Sorry this chapter is just a filler, too short :/ I'll upload soon, a bigger one. Btw, my birthday tomorrow :D Gonna turn 17 :D 

Chapter 6: Lunch.

It was lunch now. We seven; that is The boy, Me and Elli were sitting at our usual table talking about concert. Thank God, the girls calmed down or else we would’ve been in hospital by now.

“Ah, I missed this so much!” Louis sighed.

“Oh yeah. You’ve no idea how excited he was to come back! He’s been going crazy since he knew we were going to meet his best friend” Harry said directly to me causing me to blush.

“Really? Well it was the same case here!” Ellie butted in patting my shoulder causing to blush harder.

“Shut up.” I muttered while Lou and the other chuckled.

“DYLAN!” Ellie waved enthusiastically towards the enterance of the cafeteria. I looked around to see my boyfriend smiling widely. I smiled back as he proceeded towards us.

“Who’s he? Your boyfriend, Ellie?” Zayn asked.

“Mine? No way. That cute guy belongs to our V.” She pointed towards me.

Suddenly all eyes were on me with hanging mouths. I blushed.

“WHAT?!” Harry broke the silence, shocked.

“You didn’t tell me you were dating Valerie?” Louis asked silently. I could definitely see the disappointment in his eyes.

“Lou I-“

“Hey guys!” Dylan interrupted me.

“Dylan!” Ellie hugged him. “Ellie!” D hugged her back with the same enthusiasm.

“Hey babe.” Dylan sat beside me and pecked my cheek.

“Hey.” I replied tensed about the tension surrounding us. “guys, this is Dylan, my boyfriend.” I said looking at everyone sitting on the table. My eyes met Lou’s and I could see.. hurt? disappointment? He frowned

“I’ve to make an important call.” He said standing up from the table and walking towards the exit where he was bombarded with the girls. I looked back from him to the table and caught Harry’s eyes, he signaled me to go talk to him, which I had to obey.

“I’ll go check on him.” I replied standing up. They all nodded, sensing the tension.