Chapter 17: Random Shizz.

Ladies and gents -if there are any reading this- I'm back :) 

I wouldnt say much, but thank you for staying by my side even when I dissappeared for ages :p I know, I lost a few followers but forgive me. Here's a new chapter. Enjoy. 

Love you all.

Chapter 17: Random Shizz.

“Can you believe them? I mean, how freaking does that?!”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Stop laughing D, it’s not even funny.” I said, rolling my eyes.

“But…Hahahaha. Oh God, why didn’t I ever think of doing that to you?”

“You want to purposely harass me?”

“Now, now, don’t you think using the word ‘harass’ is a little too dramatic for a innocent prank?”

“Oh please, I could’ve died of a heart attack.”

“Ahem, a bit dramatic, ahem.”

“I’m hanging up…”

“Okay, okay, I’m sorry.” Dylan chuckled on the phone. “So, what happened next?” He asked.

“Nothing much, I ran after them with a shoe in my hand, ready to hit whoever was in the view. Then, I didn’t talked to them for about an hour until Niall got me some Ben’s and Jerry’s cookie dough ice cream.”

“That’s so you.” I could practically hear the smile on his face.

It had been a month since I moved to London with the boys and right now I was on the phone with D talking about the prank they played on me two days ago.

Vaaaal! Where are you?” Lou yelled from the living room upstairs.

“Room!” I yelled back.

 He entered my room without knocking. I rolled my eyes. “Come one, Zayn picked up a horror movie.”

“Ugh.” I groaned. I absolutely loathed horror movies. They were creepy and stupid at the same time. I mean, who goes into a haunted house and screams, ‘Is someone here?’ Yeah, like the ghost gonna ask you to come to kitchen and help him make you a sandwich.

I made a face but still followed him downstairs where everyone was settled. I settled down on the floor resting my back on the couch by Niall’s and Harry’s legs and picked up a packet of Cool Ranch Doritos off the coffee table. The movie started and spent most of the time staring into the Doritos packet and looking through my twitter to distracted myself.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to find no one on the couch. Frowning, I turned to the other side finding myself in the room. What? They were just here. I was about to call their names out when the girl from the movie screamed out loud making me jump and my heart beat faster. I was suddenly freaking scared.

“Lou?” I called. “If you’re playing a prank on me, let me tell you it’s not funny.”

“Niallll? Oh dear, not you too.”

“Harry, I swear if you don’t come out now, I’ll cut off your hair!”

It was absolutely dark and I couldn’t see properly. I sighed and brightened my phone’s screen to allow it to let me see.

I heard footsteps upstairs and I ran towards the stairs to kill them.

“Just let me get hold of one of you…” I mumbled, shaking my head.

 I was pulled away suddenly and came face to face with a horrifying looking person or whatever it was. I tightly closed my eyes, screaming bloody murder. I was scared shitless and was pretty sure was about to cry , clutching my phone in my hand.

It was silent for a few seconds and then the sound of laughter ---or laughters, broke into the air.

Slowly opening my eyes, I saw lights switched on and Zayn holding my arm while the other boys were laughing, tears streaming down their faces.

To say I was pissed off was an understatement. I slowly moved picking my shoe from the floor on the hallway and started advancing towards them. They sobered up and when they saw to advancing towards them, they widened their eyes and ran…

“V? Babe? You still there?” Dylan asked over the phone.

“Oh? Oh, yeah, I spaced out.”

“That’s okay.”

“What’s new, there, D?”

“Nothing much, same old, same old.”

“Where’s Ellie? I haven’t talked to her for a while now.”

“I haven’t talked to her too, but the last time I talked to her, she was out with Max.”

“Max? Like, on a date?”

“I don’t think so.. She said they were just hanging out.”

“Oh, I’ll ask her about it when I talk to her next..” I trailed off.

“Valerie! Dinner’s ready.” Liam said from the door of my room.

“Hey, Dylan, I‘ve got to go now, Dinner’s ready and everyone’s waiting for me downstairs.”

“Yeah, sure, I think I’ve to take my mom grocery shopping too.”

“Okay then, I’ll talk to you later. Love you.” I smiled.

“Love you back.” I replied and hung up and went downstairs to join others.

“What’s for dinner?” I asked, sitting next to Niall.

“Lasagna” He replied with excitement.

“Oh, yum. Where’s Louis?”

Just as I finished my question, Lou entered the room rubbing his eyes, his hair all messy and clothes all crinkled. By the looks so it, I assumed he just woke up.

Ruffling my hair, he sat on the chair next to me resting his head on my shoulder. “Woah, how much does that head of yours weigh?” I asked faking surprised.

 He ignored my question and asked Liam how long did he sleep.

“Two or three hours, I guess.”

“Great, there goes my sleep tonight,” He yawned, again.

Harry came out of the kitchen bringing with him a dish of lasagna. Soon, everyone filled their plates and we ate the dinner in comfortable silence, joking and chuckling in between.