Chapter 8

*Jacob's POV*

I spotted her from across the gym while I was lifting weights. She looked slender in her white wife beater, short black shorts, and her tattered hi top chucks. Her tattoos that made her even more desirable poked out slightly from her outfit, on display for the world to see.

Of course she was with him; they were always by each other's sides. There is no way Bobby and Savannah were just friends, they had a weird bond that even I didn't understand.

I watched him lean over and speak into her ear causing her to laugh and almost fall off the stationary bike she was riding. My blood boiled at the sight; after all she was still mine.

"Uck, why is she here?" My incredibly annoying girlfriend Breanna spoke from next to me, putting her weights down.

"5 more reps" I barked at her. Not that she needed it; I had already whipped her into shape, I honestly just wanted her to shut up.

She rolled her eyes and picked up her weights again. Good girl.

Turning my thoughts back to Savannah I began staring at her intently again while lifting the barbell in front of me. Thankfully she hadn't noticed me yet so I had time.

We had a pretty good relationship up until that little bitch kept disobeying me. It's almost like she wanted to get under my skin every day. Never cooking my dinner right, forgetting to leave the toilet seat up for me, and not cleaning the apartment enough were just a few of her many flaws.

But something inside of me knew I still wanted her and that she still wanted me. I mean look at this, I thought to myself looking in the large mirror that wrapped around the gym, how can you dump this and not want more?

"Baby I'm tired and sweaty." Breanna whined from behind me, wrapping her arms around my abs. Startled I flinched and dropped the heavy barbell I had in my hands with a bang. Numerous people turned to stare including Savannah and Bobby. Shit, now they've seen me.

"Don't you ever do that again." I said through gritted teeth completely annoyed that my cover had been blown. She rolled her eyes at me mumbling a quick 'sorry'.

The only reason I keep this girl around is for the sex and to make Savannah jealous. Other than that she could get sucked out the window of an airplane in motion for all I cared.

"When are we leaving?" She whined again, this time sounding a little more timid.

"Soon, I promise baby." I cooed turning back on my charm rubbing her arm lightly. She smiled up at me and nodded her head.

Before I knew it I began walking towards the pair I had been staring at, with Breanna by my side. They seemed to notice me and began walking toward the locker rooms. Savannah kept her head low, not making eye contact with anyone.

I sped up my pace so I could catch up, but so did they.

Just as I was about to catch up to them Savannah scurried off into the women's locker room to hide. What a wimp.

We stopped at the entry way only to face Bobby.

"What do you want French?" He asked with his arms folded looking almost like a bouncer.

"Me and Bre were just on the way out and we figured we'd say hello." I grinned at him putting on my Mr. nice guy façade.

"I'm sure that's what you wanted to do" he said his voice dripping with sarcasm as he narrowed his eyes at me "why don't you go run along now and stalk someone else."

"Go get in the car." I turned and said to Breanna tossing her my car keys.

"But-" She began

"No buts go!" I said pushing her towards the door. She abided and walked slowly out of the gym.