Chapter 1

"Do you think she's alive?" an unfamiliar male voice questioned waking me from my slumber. "I don't know George, kids these days just drink too much. She's sleeping on the toilet for god's sake!" Another unfamiliar male voiced with disdain.

Still clenching my eyelids shut I decided to speak so I could continue on with my sleep. "Excuse me, dudes; I'm kind of in the middle of this thing called sleep so I'd really appreciate it if you could shut the hell up." I said hoarsely, my head now beginning to throb.

Great now I have a hangover, much like every other day this week...

"Excuse me, but that is no way to be talking to an officer ma'am. Now if you don't mind waking up so we can discharge you or do you find the porcelain god to be more to your liking?" The unfamiliar male voice gruffly shot back at me.

Officer? Discharge? What the hell is this guy talking about? Last thing I remember is being at my dear friend Bobby's house for a party...

My eyes shot open only to send even more of a throbbing pain to my head. I clutched my forehead and as I tried to gather myself. Once I could manage to open my eyes fully I gasped loudly at my surroundings. Right in front of me were two police officers. One about six feet tall with dark brown hair and dark eyes and the other one much shorter with light blonde balding hair and light eyes. The only thing standing between me and them were a set of cold iron bars.

I looked down at myself only to see that I had in fact been sleeping while sitting on the toilet, my light wash mini skirt lying around my ankles along with my hot pink panties.

What.The.F*#k

"I...Um...Uh...What happened?" I stuttered out completely flustered while putting my pants back on. I staggered over to the bars separating me and the officers nervous for what they were about to tell me.

"Miss Palmer, you're telling me you don't recall the events of last night?" The short balding officer questioned me playfully.

"Obviously not" I shot back quickly, waiting impatiently for an answer. I gripped the bars of the jail cell tightly turning my knuckles completely white waiting for his reply.

"Last night miss palmer, you were arrested for driving under the influence. Your blood alcohol level was nearly three times the legal limit! Thank goodness officer French stopped you before you had a chance to drive too far. You could've seriously injured yourself and others..." The tall officer spoke sternly talking to me almost as if he were my father. I quickly tuned him out and my mind started racing.

I gripped the bars of the jail cell even tighter than I had been previously. I started feeling sick and light headed at the thought of all of this happening in one night. Thoughts start flooding my head immediately and the jail cell seems to grow smaller and smaller.

What have I done now!? Having this on my record will make it completely difficult to find a new job. I'm completely F*ed. What am I going to tell my parents? Looks like not more partying for me... I think I may have just ruined my life for the time being...

With the rush of thoughts flooding my mind I did a double take at the name of the officer that had arrested me. "W-what did you say the officer's name was?" I asked now very meekly, just above a whisper.

"Officer French. The boy may be young but he sure is good at sniffing out the drunkards." The tall officer boasted about him smugly.

At this I slowly backed away until my back touched the cold concrete wall. I immediately slid down to the floor in disbelief. I couldn't believe that my very own ex-boyfriend of two years would ever stoop so low. I tucked my legs up to my chest, buried my face into my knees, pulled at my own deep golden brown locks and let out a shrill scream in pure anger.

The next time I see Jacob French he is dead meat.

Authors note: I know its short but I hope you enjoyed! Feedback is greatly appreciated always. This story will probably start off slow at first but it will pick up after the first few chapters, I promise! <3