1

Jule

I starred at my notebook. It was already a page full of words I wrote using my black pencil. I wrote everything important that comes out of my teacher's mouth. I sighed. I've always sat alone since the begining of the year. Why? I'm sitting in the front seat. Right in front of the teacher's desk.

"Who can solve this question?" Mrs. Kim asked. I looked up, then rose my hand. "Come in front, Jule." She said with a smile. I stood up and walked in front, receiving the marker from her hand and wrote down my answer. It was pretty simple, to me. I sat back down and got complimented by her for my right answer. I wrote down the question and the answer on my notebook.

The bell rang.

I took out my earphones and plugged it in my phone. I pressed play. I took my pens from my pencil case and an eraser. I tidied up my notebook while I drink some coffee I brought at the store at the morning with my left hand. I hummed at the song as I scrabble writings on my page.

After about seven minutes, I was finally done with it. I looked at my watch. I still have eight more minutes 'till the bell rang. I unpluged one of my earplugs and hanged it over my shoulder as I walked to the canteen to get something to eat.

My life, is not as quite as this. I have a bestfriend, but she's absent today. Maybe I should visit her after school. Maybe I can't.

I ate the choco-banana bread I just bought while I walked back to my class. As I walked through the stairs, suddenly I heard a sound. Someone fell. I ran towards the voice and found my classmate who seems to hurt her leg. "Wait here." I said as I quickly ran to the first-aid box that happens to be beside the teachers' office and got back.

"Does it hurt that bad?" I asked her. She nodded. I wrapped some bandage I got since it was a big wound. "Can you walk?" I asked. "Ye..yeah I think I can." She said. I helped her got up and we walked back to our class and she sat back on her seat.

"How did it happened, Jiyoung?" I asked. "Ah.. Someone pushed me.. But I didn't saw who." She said. "Okay, you sure you're alright?" I asked once more. "Thanks to you, I am." She said with a huge smile. I replied her smile with mine. "How 'bout I help you get back home after this? You take the bus, right?" I asked. "Ahh, you don't have to." She said awkwardly. "It's okay. I don't want you to get hurt twice." I said. "Thank you, Jule." She said. "No problem." I said as I got back to my seat.

*