16

"Take care." Jule said as she hugged Joshua, for, perhaps the last time. "I guess we actually can't text or call. We have diffrent time zones." Joshua said. "I can write a letter for you. I'll send it to your location." Jule said. "I don't think I can write back." Joshua said. "It's alright. As long as you'll read it, It'll be fine." Jule said. Joshua smiled.

"I love you." Joshua said giving a kiss to Jule. Even though their parents were there, both of them didn't care.

"I love you too." Jule said.

*

After winter break, Joshua continued his education at his previous school. He sat at the back of the class and his friends gathered around him.

"Yo, Josh. You finally came back, man." Alex said.

(This is America so they're talking in English. I don't need to Bold them.)

Joshua smiled at his friends.

"You haven't changed a bit, you know." Jerry said.

"I know." Joshua said.

*

After a couple hours, school was done for Joshua. He went to a coffee shop he used to go to every day. He even spends his summer taking part-time jobs there. After receiving his order and chatted with the workers a bit, he sat down on his ussual seat, taking out his phone from his bag.

"What's this?" He tought as his eyes spotted an unfamiliar blue book.

"Did mom put her grocery book in here?" He tought.

He examined the book. It was a normal book with a blue colour. No letters. No patterns. Just plain old blue.

He opened the first page of the book.

.

There was litterally a dot on the page.

He opened the next page.

Empty.

He opened the next page.

I bumped into a boy on a fine Monday morning.

Next page.

He became my seatmate.

"This must be Jule." Joshua thought while he smiled.

Next page.

He's handsome.

The next pages contained a sentence each.

We're also house-mates.

Our favourite thing to do together is to cuddle with each other.

I love seeing him playing the guitar.

I love how he sings.

I love everything about him.

We finally came to our senses and confessed our feelings.