7

Jule

It was a hard night for me. I kept thinking about Hansol. It felt like every second of it was played continuously inside my mind.

"Jule." He called.

"Yes?" I said.

"Look, this might shock you. But, I have a crush on you. I have been, since a while ago. And I wanted to tell you as soon as possible before anything happens between you and Joshua." He said.

I stayed quiet.

"I don't know what to say, Hansol. But, I suggest you better move on to someone much better than me." I said, not wanting his feelings to get hurt.

"You don't have any feelings for Joshua, don't you?" He asked.

I wanted to ask the same thing to myself.

"No." I said, not even knowing wether I'm lying or not.

I sighed and opened my window curtains, the one that has Joshua's room across it.

I stood there frozen.

He was in the other side.

Facing me.

"Can't sleep?" He asked with a smirk. I nodded. Suddenly my phone rang. Someone is voice-calling me. I checked the caller's name.

Joshua

I answered and Joshua was also holding his phone in the other side. "We don't wanna bother the neighbours, don't we?" He said through the phone with a low voice.

I smiled at him.

"What kept you awake?" I asked him through the phone call. "I don't know, I guess." He said. I giggled.

"Me too." I said.

Our eyes interlocked for a moment.

"You know, just to be honest, sometimes I felt like I wanna hug you again." He said.

"Me too. Your hugs are... Warm and really comfortable..." I said shyly.

"I wish I could give you one right now." He said.

My mind froze.

"Should I?" He asked. "What do you mean?" I asked him back. "Why don't you sneak out of your room and go to the front door." He said.

I didn't even notice he's not in his room anymore.

I walked downstairs and opened the door quitely.

Joshua was standing there, holding his phone.

He immediately trapped my body with his arms and hugged me tightly. He pushed the door with one of his legs and locked it.

"Not in a standing position." I said with a chuckle. "Are your parents sleeping?" He asked. I breathed on his neck. He has a very good scent.

"They have a last minute business trip. They'll come back this night." I said. "May I?" He asked. I nodded.

He picked me up, bridal style, to my room and we cuddled on my bed. Both of us didn't care anymore. Being in this situation is somehow one of the best things ever.

"Just to make this clear, this doesn't mean we're developing feelings for each other right? I mean, we're just cuddling." He said. "Less talking, more cuddling." I said to him.

His whole body is warm, just like him. My arms are around his neck and his arms are around my body. Our heads were touching each other.

Then both of us breathed in a perfect tempo. He was stroking my hair with his hand once in a while.

His hand somehow stopped and as he tightened his hug, I fell asleep.

*

I woke up the next day, alone. There was no sign of Joshua being there.

Was it just a dream?

It felt so... Real...

Is my brain just messing with me?

He held me in his arms. The safe feeling when he wrapped me with his long-sleeved shirt. I fell asleep smelling his scent.

I sighed and cleared my mind. I got up and did my morning routine. Then I tied my hair and went out to the park.

I couldn't even breath in peace. Joshua, Joshua, Joshua. He was the only thing in my head.

"Hey." A recognizable voice said. I looked to my right.

*

A/N

THE CUDDLING SCENE OH MY GOD >_<

Q : Who could it be? Joshua? Jun? Hansol?

A : CHOI FREAKING SEUNGCHEOL.

I'm just kidding. But it could be cheol tho '-'

-V