11

Jule

"Julia"

"Julia." My mom called. I opened my eyes and she was opening my curtains. It was a Saturday. "Someone's here for you." She said. "Who is it?" I asked. "Don't know. He's really handsome. Is he your boyfriend?" She said.

"Does he look Chinese?" I asked. "I don't know. He looks Korean."

Joshua?

"Tell him to wait for a minute." I said as I ran into the bathroom. Not wanting Joshua seeing my morning-self. After I put on some clothes, I ran downstairs. "Hey, you're ready to go?" He asked.

I forgot I have a date today with my boyfriend.

"Jun, I..." I said. "What is it?" He asked.

Mom.

How can you even call him Korean?

He's a 100% Chinese. Anyone can tell.

"Uh... Nevermind." I said to him. "Can you hold on for a sec?" I asked. "Sure. Anything for you, babe." He said. "You can just wait inside." I said. He followed me to the living room and I told him to sit there.

I ran upstrairs and grabbed my bag and phone. I sprayed some cologne and went back down. Jun was talking to my mom.

"So how long have you two been dating?" My mom asked. "I guess a couple of days, Mrs. Kim." He answered. "I thought, who's that kid, Joshua next door is her boyfriend. I've seen them hanging out most of the time." My mom said.

"Okay mom, we have a date to go to." I said. "Of course. You two have fun. Don't come home too late, honey. We have dinner with the Hongs tonight." She said as I pulled Jun's hand and went out of the house.

"I'm so sorry about my mom." I said. "You used to hang out with Joshua every day?" He asked. "Ye... Yeah..." I said. He froze. "H... Hey... Now I have you, right?" I asked. Trying to act like a girlfriend. He kissed my cheek.

Oh my God, He's so boyfriend material. "That is right, cupcake." He said. "What is it with you and petnames?" I asked. "What do you want to be called, sweet cheeks?" He said.

"I..." I said. I couldn't decide. My mind was blank.

"It's okay. I'll try diffrent names. We'll see the most fitting one." He said. I smiled at him.

We stopped at a boba place. We went inside and I saw Joshua and Jan ordering in front of us. They seemed so nice together. Wow.

"What do you want, ochu?" Jan asked.

Ochu?

"I don't know. I'll get what you'll get." Joshua said. "Um... I'll choose a strawberry smoothie." Jan said. "Oreo smoothie for me." Ochu said.

I'm trying so hard to hold my laugh.

Jan spotted me behind her.

"Hey Jule." She said energeticly. Joshua's eyes met mine. But it broke after a second.

"I never knew Joshua has has a girlfriend." Jun said. "I never knew Jule has a boyfriend! At first I tought Jule was dating Joshua." Jan said. "After you too order, let's all sit together." Jan said. "Sure." I replied. I ordered an Oreo smoothie while Jun ordered a Strawberry smoothie. After we got our order, we sat across Joshua and Jan. Joshua in front of me and Jan in front of Jun.

"I'm Jan. Nice to meet you, Jule's boyfriend." She said to Jule's boyfriend.

I mean my boyfriend.

I mean Jun.

"I'm Jun." He said.

"Were you born on January?" "Were you born on June?" They both said at the same time. "Yeah."

All four of us laughed.

"Janha, Junhui. Your found your long lost twin." I said. I mean, they both have the same energy. They both laughed.

"What about you and Joshua?" Jan asked. "Are you two twins too?" she continued.

"Well, I'm Julia and he's Joshua. So, Yes, I guess?" I said before laughing on my own. Joshua followed laughing. None of them knew my name was actually Julia.

"But I wasn't born on July." I said. "Then when?" Jun asked. "30th December." Joshua answered suddenly. All three of us turned into stones.

"We have the same birthday." He continued.

"Ah! You two are twins! Now you found your long lost twin." Jan said, followed by more laughs around the table.

*