15

29th of December.

11:58 p.m.

Joshua and Jule waited in the park for midnight to come. Both of them held a cake that says "Happy Birthday Joshua and Julia".

After a couple of seconds they did a count-down.

"Three."

"Two."

"One."

"Happy Birthday." They said, followed by a laugh.

Joshua poked the icing of the cake and spread it on Jule's nose. Jule made a pout and did the same. They both chuckled and wiped the icing off from their faces.

Joshua put down the cake beside him and without warning, he cupped Jule's face and pressed his lips on hers. Jule closed her eyes and kissed back. After a while, they both pulled back and left an inch between them.

"I love you, Julia." Joshua said. Julia, I mean Jule, um... Julia blushed at the name. The only person who would call her that is her mom and dad. But now, maybe, Joshua too.

"I love you more, Joshua." She said.

"I love you most." Joshua said as he planted another peck on Jule's lips.

They exchanged birthday gifts and opened them at the same time.

Jule pulled out hers first.

It's a metalish necklace with a black heart on the edge and the writing Joshua + Julia  on the other side. There's also a bracelet with a little guitar and piano piece.

"Something to remember me by. It means I'll always stay beside you." Joshua said. Jule smiled.

Joshua pulled out his gift.

It's a black watch. There's a J near another J on the back of the watch.

"I'll also stay beside you." Jule said.

"If a girl asks you if you're single or wants to go on a date with you, tell her you have a girlfriend and you love her." Jule said. "You do the same." Joshua said. Jule replied with a nod.

*