U Is For Uniform

Lance's P.O.V.
I pick up my phone, checking for a message from my boyfriend Shiro. There's still no message from him to tell me what time he's getting home. Shiro works in the police force so his working hours are a little strange and we can go days without properly see each other.

It gets lonely but I would never ask Shiro to quit, he likes helping people and as a police officer he can. Plus he looks really hot and sexy in his uniform. After he lost his arm in a chase that went badly I thought he was going to quit but he didn't, he said he wants to make sure no one else goes through what he did.

Suddenly my phone dings and I pick it up, it's Shiro who messaged me saying he'll be home soon. His boss just wanted him to finish some reports before he went home. I'm excited to see my boyfriend, I wonder when he'll get some time off?

I look down at my outfit, just blue boxer-briefs and one of Shiro's black shirts which is a bit big on me. I head to the kitchen to grab a glass of water while waiting for Shiro to come home. It's been 3 days since we last properly spoke to each other, he kisses me goodbye in the morning but since a lot of criminal activity has been happening lately it's hard to get some time with Shiro.

The door unlocks and I place down my water, rushing to the front door and jumping into Shiro's arms, hugging him tightly.

"Hey Shiro." I say "I missed you."

"I missed you too, sorry about all the overtime." He replies

"Don't worry about it Shiro, it's your job." I giggle, kissing him on the lips

Shiro kisses back and then pulls away, I hop down from his arms and we head to the kitchen for food, I sit in the counter watching Shiro. While Shiro looks though the kitchen I eye up him in his uniform, before long I have an erection that I try to hide with the shirt I'm wearing.

"Did you go to work today?" Shiro asks

"What? Oh yeah I did." I say quickly

Shiro looks up at me with an unreadable look but then turns back to the fridge, grabbing an apple.

"Everything ok Lance?" He asks

"Yeah everything's fine." I say with a nervous laugh "All good over here."

"So that erection you're trying to hide isn't a problem?" Shiro replies

I look at him in shock and my cheeks turn bright red, I look away embarrassed.

"It's nothing." I mumble

Shiro finishes the able and throws away the core, walking over to me.

"So you don't want any help taking care of it?" Shiro asks

"Well you are the one who caused it so maybe I do." I answer

"Caused it? How?" Shiro questions, sliding between my legs on the counter and lifting up the shirt I'm using to hide my erection

"Your uniform..." I say quietly "You look really sexy in it and we haven't sex for ages so I'm a little pent up."

"Then maybe I should just fuck you while in uniform." Shiro offers

"Oh god, yes please." I reply

"Well since you used your manners." He states and picks me up off the counter

Shiro carries me to the bedroom and the thought of fucking my hot boyfriend while he's in uniform. Shiro lays me down onto bed and we start making out passionately. I roll my hips to brush against his erection.

Shiro pulls off the black top I was wearing and he palms at my bulge. I move my hips to feel his hand more, he rubs it faster but it isn't enough. I tug on his blue coat to beg him to hurry up. Shiro smiles and presses a kiss to my neck and collarbones. He sucks on my neck, leaving a large hickey that will be difficult to cover but I don't care.

"I've waited long enough~" I moan

"So needy~" Shiro mumbles "How about you get me ready to take you?"

I nod and Shiro lets me up, sitting on the edge of the bed. I sit on the floor between his legs and quickly unzip his pants. His boxers look so tight, I quickly pull them down and his erection springs out. Shiro's a lot larger than average but this isn't the first time I'm going to take him. I know exactly what Shiro likes.

I lick up and down his long members, paying attention to the spots I know are more sensitive. Shiro groans and grabs my hair, pulling me to the tip of his member. I open my mouth and take his tip in, tasting his pre-cum.

"Enough teasing." Shiro says and pushes down the back of my head, forcing me to take his member onto my mouth

I take him in about three quarters of the way and start sucking and licking, knowing Shiro is as tired of waiting as I am I bob my head up and down quickly, taking more of him into my mouth each time and finally I'm at his base. I feel Shiro twitch in my mouth and with a grunt he releases into my mouth. I swallow and wipe my mouth with the back of my hand.

I pull off of Shiro's dick with a popping sound and I look up to him. His uniform still looks neatly pressed and pristine which excites me, it makes him look very dominant. Shiro pulls me back onto the bed and tugs down my boxers.

He pushes his human fingers inside my mouth and I suck on each of them, looking Shiro in the eyes the whole time. Shiro removes his fingers from his mouth and presses them to my hole. He pushes a finger inside and I gasp at the weird feeling, he adds a second and doesn't waste anymore time to stretch me out.

He adds a third finger and brushes against my prostate, using his other hand to pump his member, getting it back to full hardness. I pull Shiro in for another passionate kiss and wrap my legs around his waist. He removes his fingers and lines up with my hole.

"Please Shiro~" I beg, tugging on his dark blue police coat

Shiro pushes into my ass, making me scream in pleasure, finally he's inside me again. Without waiting to long Shiro starts to thrust in and out of me at a very fast pace, I moan and whine for Shiro as he pounds into my ass, hitting deep inside me.

Shiro hits my prostate head on and I gasp, clinging to Shiro tighter.

"Right there~" I moan and Shiro hits it again and again

I roll my hips back to feel him deeper inside me and a tightness forms in my abdomen. With a lout moan I cum onto my stomach and Shiro's jacket. Shiro cums a second after with a groan. We don't move for a few minutes, trying to catch our breath. Shiro pulls out and some cum leaks out of me.

"I got your jacket dirty." I say, it won't be clean by tomorrow

"I'm taking tomorrow off." Shiro replies "I don't think you'll be able to walk tomorrow and I need to take care of you first."

"You mean I'll get you all to myself?" I ask happily

Shiro nods and I press an excited kiss to his lips.

"We should go have a shower and I can get out of these clothes." Shiro says, getting up from the bed

"I can help you~" I reply, following after him

Shiro throws his clothes in the washing basket and I turn in the hot water. Now I just need to figure out a way to rope Shiro in for some shower sex, although I don't think he will be to hard to convince. We have a whole day together tomorrow. This is perfect.