R Is For Roleplay

Lance's P.O.V.
I'm scrolling through my Instagram eyeing Shiro and his obvious nervousness. He's trying pretend he's reading but I can tell he's not even paying attention to what's on the page. He's been nervous and stressed all day but he insists nothing is wrong.

I'm starting to get really worried about him. He only acts like this after he has nightmares or he's really stressed at work. I really should confront him about this again, there's no chance of solving it if I don't know what's going on.

"Shiro, come here." I say and he looks over to me, walking over and sitting down

I wrap my arms around him and press a kiss to his cheek.

"You know you can come talk to me whenever you want right?" I ask "I'm here for you."

"I know." He replies, looking down nervously

"So why don't you tell me what's going on?" I question "Obviously something is wrong and I want to help."

"I just don't know how you'd react." Shiro sighs

"I won't judge you." I state, smiling softly

"Well ok, what if I told you I wanted to role play?" Shiro says and my breath catches in my throat

"Role play?" I ask confused

"I've read about people role playing during sex." He explains "It sounds like a lot of fun."

"So what type of role play did you have in mind?" I ask "Student and teacher? Daddy and sugar baby?"

"Master and slave." He says catching me off guard

"Why master and slave?" I ask

"What If I said I wanted complete control over you?" Shiro asks, turning towards me "That I want to tell you what to do and how to act. That the situation could be completely out of your hands if you wanted, that all you'd need to focus on is the pleasure you feel."

"Well that sounds pretty hot." I say "I'd say yes."

"Well then, when do you want it?" Shiro asks

"What about right now? All that talk made me especially horny." I answer

Shiro smiles and picks me up, I wrap my legs around his waist and he carries me with ease. We press out lips together in a passionate kiss and Shiro's carries me to the bedroom. Once inside he places me on the bed and pulls away.

"We need to talk about this." Shiro says "Like safewords and stuff."

"Ok, want to go with the basic ones?" I ask "Like red for stop, green for go and yellow for slow down?"

"They seem the easiest to remember." Shiro agrees

I crawl into his lap, pressing a kiss to his lips, not expecting to be pushed off and land on the floor. I didn't hurt myself but I look up in shock.

"Did you think you could just kiss me slave?" Shiro asks

"Shiro?" I ask shocked

He grabs my chin and forces me to look at him, he's holding tightly but not enough to hurt me.

"Call me master." He growls

I sit up a little straighter and look into his eyes.

"Sorry master~" I say and Shiro smirks

"That's more like it." Shiro says "You're my slave."

"Only your's master." I giggle

"Well how about you show me?" He asks