L Is For Lingere

Lance's P.O.V.
It's nearly Keith's birthday and I want to surprise him. He's been such a good boyfriend, taking care of me and supporting me so I want to give him something in return. I decided to head to the space mall and try to find the perfect present.

I already know what I want to get him, I just need to find a certain store. Hopefully the space mall even has the store I need, if not then my plan will be ruined. I swear if I can't find what I'm looking for...

Finally after half an hour I find the exact store I was looking for. A lingerie store. Luckily they have outfits for guys and girls so I can find something that will fit me. I look around making sure no one from my team is around and then I walk inside quickly.

The store is quite dark and it has a red hue. I like it in here, but it's also kind of awkward to be the only person alone. Luckily no one seems to care. I begin to look through the men's section. Trying to decide what Keith would like most.

What colour? What shape? What's going to make me look best? I continue looking until something catches my eye. It's a lacy top, bralette thing but it's built more to suit a make frame, it comes with a matching set of lacy underwear. I can choose between red with gold accents or blue with silver accents. I take both colours and head to the changing rooms.

I get my room and try on both. The blue looks really good against my skin, and it fits me really well. The red also fits very well and makes me look warmer. I don't know which one I like more. Keith would probably like the red more though, he always says he likes seeing me in "his colour".

I decide on the red lace because I think Keith will like it more and it feels a little more comfortable. I also grab a pair of red thigh-highs with the same lace patter around the hem. I change back into my regular clothes and put away the blue outfit. I the head to the check out and wait for my turn to pay.

"Excellent choice sir, is this a surprise for someone?" The sales assistant asks

"Yes, I want to wear it for my boyfriend's birthday." I reply

"I can put it in a black bag with no logo so he doesn't accidentally see if you like." They reply

"Yes please." I say "I really want it to be a surprise."

They give me my bag and I pay, them I quickly walk out of the lingerie store hoping no one saw me. I make sure no one was around and I quickly walk over to a store to pretend I'm looking at something.

"Hey Lance!" I hear someone call out and I look over my shoulder to see Hunk and Pidge smiling

"Hey guys, what's up?" I reply walking over to them

"What did you buy?" Pidge asks, eyeing my bag

"Something for Keith's birthday, it's a surprise." I say hiding the bag behind me

"Hmm ok, well can we go get food?" Hunk asks "I'm starving."

"Yeah lets go buddy." I agree and we head off to the food court

**Time skip to a week later**

Keith's P.O.V.
Today has been a pretty good day, it was my birthday and I honestly wasn't expecting anyone to remember but the whole team did. They threw a small party with cake and some of our alien friends. Then I got a few presents, surprisingly I didn't get anything from Lance. I really thought I would get something from him.

Lance actually seemed a little nervous all night. He stayed by himself and didn't talk to anyone much, he was fiddling with his hands a lot and biting his lips. I look over to him standing by himself and I walk over to him. As I do a slow song starts playing.