Epilogue

Jungkook was sitting on his bed for now how long even he can't tell . All he did was watched a picture frame, remembering those days in which he could shift and regress . It is not that he is not happy being normal again or his hyung treated him differently, it was just a feeling of being a little  I guess!  Well it had all become a memory stored in all the albums and specially in this photo frame . The picture was of the last day of him being a little, of that injected fluid to wore off .
After all it was all 1 year ago . Yup 1 year had passed ... and if you are thinging about what happened to others!  Well they are all the same,  Jun being a mama at the same time being a maknae himself,  suga being as hard working he was and lazy how can we not mention after all this hard work can make anyone tired and lazy, j-hope being a sunshine like he always is just a smile can brighten your day! ,  jimin being an angel always ready to fly to help out anyone he could, jungkook being a baby well a grown up baby but you know when you have elder siblings and you are the younger one you always get babied!  And taehyung being a lovely boyfriend jungkook can ever wish for!!! 

Tarhyung pov.

I entered jungkooks room .yeah I cannot sleep with him as mama jin don't allow us but I am allowed to cuddle jungkook until he sleeps so yeah it works for me but it won't be long when I'll be sleeping in same bed!  Taehyung thought .

I saw him sitting on a bed staring at something . I went closer and put my hands on his shoulders . Apparently he had not seen me entered and when I touched he jumped .

"Tae!!!  I had heart attack right now, never do it again !" He said putting hand on his chest. "Sorry love ." I kissed his cheeks . "What are you staring at?" I asked and he showed the picture frame he loves to stare at . He might have not noticed but it had become habit of his!

 He might have not noticed but it had become habit of his!

The photoThe baby is jungkook :D

" aww love are you missing these days again? Come on let's go for dinner than! " I offered my hand to him, he took it and asked "like a date!? " I put my arms around him leaving no space "like a date ." I whispered and lightly kissed him . "Come on get ready! "

We both went to our rooms, well I went to my room!  And we were on our way for a dinner! Well that's what jungkook thinks!  There is much more in this "date" .

Jungkook povs .

We both get ready and went for dinner. But that's what i thought! What he did was he just took a ride around our block and he brought us home! 
"Umm tae!  Weren't we going for dinner? " " yes we are!  . " soo .. why are we back home! "
"Well I never said we are having dinner out! Did I? Come let's go " he took my hand and went inside! 

"Wait ." He blindfold me and carried me bridal style.
"Tae!  What are you up to!! "

"Shush my  prince and let's be patient shall we ."

We arrived at roof and he put me down . When I remove the blindfold I saw everything decorated with fairy lights balloons ribbons and candles!  I was in awe .

"Its beautiful tae! " "yup all credit goes to hyungs!  They are master minds behind all this! " 

We sat down, I was looking around when jimin and jhope  appeared in waiters attire and suga playing piano, namjoon had camera recording everything and jin hyung as chef . I laughed, and I was enjoying everything, we had a lovely dinner, but what happened next was something I only dreamed of!  I was drinking juice when I felt something in my mouth. I took it out and it was a beautiful ring!  My eyes widened,  I looked up only to see tae on his knee. "Love  you know I love! I won't be saying all those formalities ...let me ask you will you marry me? "
To say I was happy was an understatement! I was shreading happy tears . "Is that even a question? Ofcourse I will! " tae took me in his arms and kissed me . Everyone was cheering, clapping and whistling .

The next think I know was,  I was standing with tae and having  our wedding photo shoot!  Yup we just got married!!

Wedding photo shoot!

And next thing I know was a baby with us!

   The end!  

This  story is officially ended . I hope you all
E

njoyed the story .please gives your reviews in comments .. you can look forward to another story!  .. bye bye!!