chapter 10

"Aigoo!!! Aren't you the cutest one!" Jimin was holding baby kookie up high and blowing raspberries making him squeal and giggle like crazy .

"Yoongi hyung look isn't he ADORABLE!! Oh I can't wait to have our own ." Jimin hug the baby who was babbling and drooling everywhere.

"Yeah jiminie I can't wait to have a cute chubby in my arms calling me daddy! " yoongi kissed jimins cheek and trace fingers on jungkooks cheeks .

" Ani! I'll be the daddy."

"Jimini we all know you will be a great mom ."

"Hmpph! Come on jungkookie let's go and drink milk ." Jimin peck jungkooks salivary lips making him giggle .

"Hey! Where is my kiss ."

"No kiss for yooni bear right kookie!" Jimin took him in the kitchen .

"Let get you a yummy yummy bottle ~~" jimin sing and took the bottle already prepared by jin .

Jungkook saw his bottle laugh and clapped his little cute chubby hands .
Jimin sat on the couch and lay jungkook on his folded lap plopping his bottle in his mouth . Jungkook started sucking hungrily on the bottle while playing with his feet .

____________________________________________________________

Jungkooks pov .

I woke up in my bed feeling big . After a long period of gap I am in my big self .I wonder why . Its not I'm feeling depressed or something but I kinda feel good . Well I should feel good my hyungs are taking really good care of me . I never thought to receive such love .

I went down and entered the kitchen I saw jin hyung doing dishes .

Its now my time to actually show them that I love them too . But kinda nervous!

" uum . . . Jin hyung? " I whispered . He turned around frowning a little .

"Are you okay honey? "

"Y-yeah " I chuckled lightly seeing jin hyung talk like a mother . He took my hands in his and squeeze them lightly.

"You sure? You know I am always here for you right!"

"Yes I'm sure! I just wanted to say whether in little space or not you have always treated me like a mother treats a son and I am really greatful to you .... and I wanna say is that I love you ." I kissed his cheeks .
He smiled and engulfed me in a loving hug .

"I love you too ." I saw his eyes tearing when a clearing of throat was heard . We turned around to see.......

Cliffhanger ....!!!!