chapter 15

It was a calm morning . Only awake was namjoon and jin .
Jin was in the kitchen while namjoon was sipping coffee with his phone in his hands .

RING RING ....

It was namjoons phone that was ringing . "Who is it? " jin asked coming in dinning room along with his coffee and sat across the table .

"Hello!  Ahh yes.. . Yes ... okay then we'll see you by noon ... dai ... khamsaminda!"
Namjoon answered the call .

"It was Dr.Youngjae . He said to meet him at noon he has to tell us something regarding jungkooks condition." He informed jin .

" ahh then I better wake the sleepy heads up! " Jun stood up to go and wake the others  . A hand stopped him . He turned around with confused look .

"Why don't u prepare breakfast and I wake them all up ." Namjoon lightly peck jin .

Jin was blushing hard . "O-okay ."

They both parted, jin went in kitchen and namjoon went upstairs to wake others .

He first went to yoonmins room . He entered and saw a cute scene in front of him . Jimin was curled up in yoongis arm . He lightly shake jimin and jimin opened his eyes .

"H-hyung! Do you need anything? " His voice was raspy and hoarse.

"Jimnie wake up!  Dr. Called we have an appointment at noon . And can you please wake yoongi up too I'll go and wake others up " namjoon whispered scared he might not wake yoongi up which can result pretty badly only jimin or jungkook have power to do that ... or maybe jin! 

"Yeah sure!  I'll wake him up ."

"Thank you " namjoon said and exist the room .

He then went to Hoseok and V's room to find both of them awake ... well V was sitting with his eyes closed .

"Hobi come and have breakfast we have to go to Dr.s at noon and plz wake him up,  I'll wake jungkookie up ." Namjoon said pointing at V .

"Yeah go, leave him up to me " .

Namjoon then went towards junkooks room and open it slowly without making any noise . He poked his head inside and went inside the room to find a sleeping baby maybe in his 4 to 5 months old . He slowly and carefully, trying not wake the baby up lifted him from the crib and went downstairs .

"Hey hobi can you set his carrier on the table please". Namjoon asked while entering the dining room .

"Sure!  Wait ....... here you go! ".

Namjoon then laid jungkook in his carrier seat and plopped his baby blue colour paci which he sucked immediately.

After lunch ....

"Boys we are going!  Don't mess my house or you know what is going to happen! "Jin narrowed his eyes and threatened .

"Yes eomma! " both jimin and taehyung said in unison.
All of them burst out laughing .

"Come on jinnie we'll be late ." Namjoon said while taking jungkook from jins arm so he can sit . He then handed the baby back so Jin can hold as the baby was small,so Jin preferred to settle him in his arms .

Filler chapter to make it up as I didn't update sooner . Next chapter is the meeting with doctor who will tell about jungkooks condition so you can look forward to it ..

This story is coming to end soon sadly . But no worries I am working on new story

H9pe you enjoyed . Doñt forget to vote and comments . I really appreciate comments they really motivate me .

Thank you all for reading .bye