chapter 1

Author POV

It was a bright sunny day with partly clouded sky fresh breeze blowing , chirping of birds could be heard .
"Wake up kookie! Today u have to visit ur doctor and ull gonna be late." Jin said while opening the curtains of the room.
"5 more mins hyung plz "
Mumbling jungkook change his side and curled up in to a fluff ball .
"Aish this kid!  Jungkook come on we will be late ." Jin said while snatching the blanket off of him .
Jungkook rubbed his eyes by his fist and sitting up . " okay hyung ill be down in a minute .
.................

Jin went down stairs in kitchen to prepare the breakfast while namjoon was reading a book sitting by the table, suga was sleeping on the couch and hoseok was with jin in the kitchen helping him ..
Taehyung came in kitchen hair in every direction eyes nearly open . He opens the chair and settle him down on the table.
After a while jungkook and jimin comes down all dressed up in their day clothes .
"Here we go fried eggs with bacon . Namjoon help me bring cups of coffee on the table plz . Here u go kookie chocolate milk for you !" Jin said while setting breakfast on the table .
"Thanks hyung ". Jungkook smile and starts to dig in with everyone .

Jungkook pov.
"Come on kooks hurry up we'll be late." Jin hyung shouted from the car .
"Coming hyung " I shouted back while tying my shoe laces .
....
"OK kookie I'll be back till ull be free okay . I have a little meeting with bang pd nim "
Jin hyung said ruffling my hair. I would be lying if I said I'm not scared to meet the doctor alone that creepy doctor gives me bad vibes .
"Okay hyung but try to come back fast I'm not sure if I want to be alone with that creepy doctor."
...................
"Mr. Jungkook! " nurse announced. I raised my hand and was taken to the doctors room .
.................
Jin pov.

I went back to hospital to bring jungkook back .
On our way back home he was oddly quiet .

" jungkook what happened are u okay ."
"Yeah hyung I'm fine ." He said with a fake smile but I shrugged it off not wanting to make him uncomfortable.

When we arrived he ran towards his room and shut it wit load thud!
"What's wrong with him ." Namjoon ask concerned for the maknae .
"I don't know joonie when I came to pick him back he never said a word .I'm worried about him ."
Namjoon took me in his arms kissed my head.
He'll be okay we all are here for him .don't worry! "
I hummed and put my head on his shoulder .
.....................
Hello!  Chapter one is done .. sorry for any typos .. hope ull enjoy any idea u wanna share comment and dont forget to vote! 

Bye bye ..  aneyong :)