chapter 5

Nobody's pov.

Everything was quite  in dorm .... hmm too quite!...

Well j-hope and jimin was at dance room and suga and namjoon were working on a song in the studio . Jin was on his phone while taking care of kookie who was playing with his toys on the floor .. and taehyung was god knows where! 

"Come on kookie let's eat .. and how old are you can u tell me." Putting kookie on his lap jin asked .

"I fif (5) 'ear owd ..yesh mama kookie tummy crwing." Junkook pointed his stomach.

"Aww let's make tummy happy." Jin picked jungkook and went to kitchen to make chicken nuggets. He placed kookie on his highchair and started cooking .

"Mama wherish daddy."

"Here's daddy, my baby was missing me .come to daddy." Namjoon entered kitchen with rest of them and took jungkook in his arms,peppering his face with lots of kisses making the little one giggle.

"Bear hyungie!" Jungkook squealed making grabby hands towards suga. Suga quickly scooped jungkook in his arms and throwing him a little up and catching. Jungkook squealed and laughed.

"Come on baby .. time to eat.!" Jin took him from suga and everyone settled on table for dinner.
"Jin hyung!  Can I try and feed kookie today." J-hope said excitedly.

"Sure hobi!  Here you go and remember feed him little little chunks OK! " jin put kookie on j-hopes lap quickly hugging kookie with one hand resting on his stomach so he won't fall.

"Feuwwww~~ here comes your aeroplane open your mouth." J-hope made aeroplane noises making kookie laugh but eating it happily.

" thanchu sun hyungie. Tummy ish happy now." Jungkook kissed j-hopes cheek and slid down from his lap run in lounge and sat on floor playing with his toys that were left and his bunny stuffie too, according to jungkook Mr.bunny will cry if left alone.

Playing for awhile made kookie starting to doze off, he tried to open his sleepy eyes . He stood up holding Mr. Bunny in one hand and went to namjoon who was talking to jin while jin was washing dishes. He fisted the hem of namjoons shirt and pulled .

"Daddy sweepy." Jungkook whined .
"Joonie go! Take him and you also take a nap you yourself might be tired." Jin kissed jungkook who was now sleeping in namjoons arms resting his head on his well build shoulders .

" hyung you are also tired, after all you take care of everyone and specially of this little buddy here! Come on let's go together and sleep, besides it night time." Namjoon softly placed a kissed on jins forehead and smiled showing his dimple leaving jin all flustered and blush shade of pink.

They both laid on bed with jungkook on namjoons chest. He whined a little,in blink of an eye jin plopped his paci to prevent from waking up.