chapter 8

All day long jungkook never left jin, if he was not in his arms he could be found really near Jin. He would just cry if he didn't saw jin.

"Here let me take him while you are cooking." Namjoon said and tried to jungkook in his arms ..... well at least he tried! 

"Awwwahhhhh!!!!"  Jungkook cried his lungs out.

Jin sighed and took him again . "Well he's not leaving me anytime soon,  you better go and clean, all of you together I won't be able to do much today . He's being really clingy he won't even leave me from his sight! ".

"Okay I'll make them all work, don't stress yourself out OK .if you need any help then call me." Namjoon kissed his forehead and stroke jungkooks cheek with his fingers lovingly.

Jin hummed and peck namjoons cheek .

----------------------------------------

" okay guys!  As you know jungkook is being really clingy to jin hyung and he can't manage doing all chores . Let's help him out! "
Namjoon said to all sleepy members.

"But hyung!  I wanna play with kookie."

"Tae he is not leaving jins arms how will you play. Huuuhhh!  Let's do this work first them we will try taking jungkook."

Meanwhile...

"Come on baby let's change u in something cute. " Jin said in baby voice to jungkook who was in baby state now barely able to say any words just blabbing . His fist was tightly closed in balls and he was swaying them in air spitting some saliva and squealing in joy when jin took his clothes off .

"Aww is my baby excited for bath,  then let's give a bath! "

After giving a bath to happy koojie he wrap him in a baby blue colour fluffy towel and took him in room . He put cute bunny oneis on him .

"Aren't you a cute little bunny! " jin took him in his arms kissed his cheeks

"Aren't you a cute little bunny! " jin took him in his arms kissed his cheeks . Jungkook turned his head and snuggle in his chest taking jin's shirt in his mouth .

"Are you hungry baby?  Let's get you your bottle . "

He took him in kitchen and made his bottle .

"Jin hyung!  Here let me help you " jimin took jungkook with his bottle and sat on the couch. As jungkook was a little sleepy, he didn't cry being taken away from his motherly arms .

Now jungkook was on yoongis  chest sleeping . Taehyung sat in front jungkook adoring him and kissing once in a while .

Jungkook shifted a little and scrunch up his nose .

"He's waking up hobi his Paci! Jebal ~"

Hoseok in blink of an eye came back with his pink pacifier and plop it in his mouth . Jungkook  instantly suck on his paci and relaxed.
"Boys I am going to market if he wakes up and cry for me, call me ."

After 10 min of jin hyung leaving jungkook woke up and not being able to see jin he started crying ... again!

"Ohh boi this is going to be along day! "

Anneong!  J-hope you enjoyed and doñt forget to vote! ;) bye bye!