chapter 11

Okay so no of you actually commented of they want option A or B .. I was a little disappointed but any ways I won't be make you all wait so here's an update .

____________________

"Uhmmm ... " someone cleared the throat and jin and jungkook turned around to see two people standing there with smile on their faces .

" care to fill us in with this happy moment ? " yoongi said folding his arms with a slight smirk on his face .

"Yeah!  Would you mind going with me to your room please, both of you ." Jungkook kiss jins cheek and dragged both of the members towards their room .

Little did they someone was seeing them ....

Jungkook pov .

Ahh I felt more nervous . Why the hell am I nervous they are my hyungs .
I took a deep breath and did what I need to do .

" jimnie hyung! " I took his one hand in mine and than took yoongi hyungs one hand in my other hand .

"Yoongi hyung ..... what I wanna say is ..  "

"What is it kook . Relax ." Yoomgi hyung said and jiminie hyung softly tighten the grip .

" I want to say is .. that I am really thankful to all you . You both had took care of me as a baby brother . I am really lucky to have you all . I know you don't say this but I have been a little burden to you all . In our busy life's I am addition to all of your busy schedule. I can't do much but I am really thankful to you ."
At the end I was really emotional and crying .

"Ohh kookie!  You are no burden to us . Aigoo look at you still in normal form you are our baby brother ."
Jimine hyung dried my tears .

Yoongi hyung did something unexpected . He kissed my cheek .. HE KISSED MY CHEEK . I was shocked .

"Close your mouth bub .. fly will entered ." He chuckled and I smiled a little .

I kissed both of them and hugged them both .

" group huggggg!!! " we were squished by another 2 hands .

We broke our hug and saw hobi hyung .

" aigoo our kookie is grown up, but you still are our baby . How can you think that you are a burden . We all love you loads! " he said and pinch my cheeks and than engulf me in another hug, kissed my forehead .

"Were you eavesdropping?" I broke the hug and teased .

"Ani!!  I was passing and then heard your voices so you know .. hehehehehe "

We all laughed .

" thank you hobi hyung . Now i should go to the remaining hyungs . "

I left the room and went in search of namjoonie hyung .

"Huh . Two more to go . I am feeling so ... ohh I don't know ."

_____________________