Legendary 3

POKER

"I'll make a bet, if I won to the Poker game, would you take me to your home and get my things?" I said. The worst thing I don't want to do is waiting. I'm sick of it!

"Sure, if not?" Ryuu said.

"It's up to you to make a deal." I said. Confident naman ako na ako yung mananalo. I was professed as gambling lady in school when I was in Korea and there's no way that this trios will win. I positioned myself to get into their gambling game.

After a few call and raise, the game was over. Hindi ko aakalain na matatalo ako ng tatlong badboys. Ryuu sniggered at me .

"What now?" i said.

"A deal is a deal Deby. Be our slave."

Wait? Tama ba ang narinig ko? A slave to the prominent bad boys of Imperial High? Tengene nemen e!

"Hey, that's too much." I complained, but they just give me a mocking face. Bwesit! Ano na bang nangyayari sa buhay ko ngayon. Mukhang napapariwara na ako sa ibang landas.

And then with Ryuu's arm on my shoulder they escorted me to his car. Ryuu on the driver's seat ,Samson on the passenger's seat and me with the sleepy head at the back. Juice colored! Maawa ka saakin , gusto ko pang mabuhay sa mundong ito.

We arrived couple of minutes , kasi naman mukhang hinahabol kami ni kamatayan sa bilis ng pagpapatakbo ni Ryuu sa sasakyan niya. I went out of the car and in front of us was an huge two-story house.From the outside, it has a beautiful landscape with competing growth of assorted flowering plants. Yung totoo? Si Ryuu ba talaga ang nakatira dito?

Isang may katandaang babae ang sumalubong sa amin at inihatid kami sa room.Pero bago ako pumasok sa room na iyon , i saw a signage.

'Sonniega's Residence '

What the f!

" I forgot to tell you , we're on Samson's house not mine." Ryuu said in a low tone.

Naupo naman ako sa isang couch at iginala ang aking paningin sa desenyo ng bahay.

"OOH!" Bigla nalang itinapon ang isang apron sa mukha. Walang hiyang Ryuu, wala na talagang ginawa kundi ang asarin ako.

"Oh, ano naman gagawin ko dito? I asked

"Cook food for us." Vladimir answered.

"Manang Nina , huwag na kayong magluluto , someone will cook for us." Samson instructed.

Huwaw! So ganun? I'm going to be their nanny, cooking foods and serving them? What the.Hanggang kailan ba ako magiging sunod-sunuran sa kanila? Because right now, they're killing me slowly. Isinuot ko ang apron at sinunod si Manang Nina. She guided me to a wide kitchen area. Ano bang pwede kong iluluto? I'm not a master chef after all. Lahat ng kinakain ko sa bahay ay luto ng mga kasambahay namin. I've never cook good food for my whole life. Maliban na lang for eggs , hotdog and foods that are easy to fry and boil.

Tama! I'm just going to cook the easy one. I got out the eggs for boiled and a ham for fried. I sat down on the long table and waited for the egg to boil.

***

"WHAT THE F*** IS GOING ON? !"

Naalimpungatan ako dahil sa malakas na sigaw. I opened my eyes and there's a smoke everywhere.What the hell! Nakatulog ako , yung niluluto.

Ryuu off the stove, Vladimir places the burnt pot on the sink with water flowing on it. And right now I can't read Samson's face.

"I'M SORRY! NAKATULOG AKO." I apologized