Legendary 8

...

BADBOYS DAY

I never imagine it would be a bad boy's day again. Parang kailan lang ulit nung una ko silang nakilala. I've encountered students who were injured and bullied but today I'm not gonna meddle in this situation. I don't know why they've been treated in that way but I'm sure there's a reason about it. I remember the girl who approached at the parking lot last time. Who could she be?

The class started but I have not seen the shadows of the trios. Asan na naman kaya sila at hindi naisipang pumasok ang mga iyon.

"Okay class, I have an announcement for you. Next week we'll be celebrating a school Christmas festival before your short vacation and the school board of directors have created a program and each class section will be competing for a battle of the band." She said.

It sounds exciting thou pero walang nagtaas ng kamay. And I'm not going to volunteer because I'm a frustrated singer.

"You can decide about your groups and approach me later if you're interested to join. Hhm? Hindi pwedeng walang sumali because each class is required but for now we will continue our lesson." She added.

After that biglang nagbulungan ang klase. Ano bang meron? Palagi nalang akong 'out of the class' pagdating sa issues at bulungan.

Nakinig na lang ako sa discussion ni Ma'am at nag take note. Sa totoo lang wala pa kasing sulat ang mga notebook ko since nag transfer ako. Naintriga kasi ako sa tatlong bad boys eh.

Eight days at Christmas na, ang bilis ng araw. Hoho, I'll be having my vacation in korea for almost two weeks. Dad messaged me last time. Doon daw kami mag kri-Christmas dahil hindi daw sila makakauwi dito. Something came up sa business ni Dad.Okay na rin siguro iyon para naman at least makasama ko ulit sila at syempre I would visit my old friends there and some places.

Morning class ended up great but the wounds on my lower lip was not doing great ugh! I think it needed another treatment again. I headed up to the clinic but to my surprised Vladimir appeared in front of me in the hall way na tila kagigising lang ang itsura.

"Oh , anong meron?" I asked.

Hindi na siya sumagot at hinila ako papunta sa rooftop ng school building. I feel nervous and at the moment my basic instinct was telling me that something is not going right.

"Anong meron?" I asked him again.

"Just keep quiet Deby and stop asking. Any moment, darating na din sila." He said so I waited patiently.

After a couple of minutes, dumating nga sila. But to my surprise they had this girl beside them who's facial expression was scared.

I was astounded when Samson grabbed his long hair and pushed her in front of me and Vladimir. I was still confused on what's going on?

"What the hell is going on?" I shouted as I help the girl stand up.

"make it clear." Ryuu said.

" I 'M SORRY! I'M NOT GOING TO DO IT AGAIN." She cried.

"Not to us but her." Samson said as he pointed me. The girl whom I don't know was still crying and look at me.

" Sorry. Sorry for throwing a stone on you. For pushing you on the stairway last time. I swear I'll never gonna do it again." She explained.So this situation is not just a mere part of the bad boy's day after all.

"Fine! I'll forgive you but still don't do that again to me and to others." I said. I don't want to take revenge on her because she may take this situation and reflect on it.

"You can go now." I said. Dali dali naman siyang umalis. After that I faced the three of them and said 'thank you' . No words can explain how glad I am.

"It's just a way we can do for being with us. It's to protect you from a possible danger because of us." Ryuu said.

"But for now, let's eat lunch. Kanina pa ako nagugutom" reklamo ni Vladimir.

"Tara na nga." I said and we headed to the school canteen.

MISSILE

"Girly, nagpasama ako sa iyo para tulungan mo akong mag-isip kong ano ang bibilhin kong regalo for them. It's not to buy gifts for ourselves no." I said.

Currently we were in the Mall pero tila kanina pa kami paikot-ikot dito pero wala pa din kaming mahanap.

" Hoy! Ang hirap kaya maghanap. It looks like they've got everything naman na e."

"Kaya nga we're looking for something special."

Ilang ikot pa kami sa mall then at the end of the day I gave up. I ended up buying stitching material. I'm just gonna stitch a 'bonnet' for them cause nothing beats a handmade gift. -_-

The next day, I entered the class but my teacher just dropped a big missile on my face. She informed me that I'm going to be the one who will be joining on the battle of the bands.

"Ma'am yung totoo?"

"I'm not joking Deby. Since no one approached me I resorted to pick up on the students who have lower scores. It can help you naman on your grades because you can get a plus points on it." She said.

Parang ako lang ba yung mababa yung grades sa room? Asan ang hustisya ma'am?

"Good luck. The school festival is the day after tomorrow na so practice." She said and left me.

After the class, I called Girly to meet me on a KTV. I need to practice or else I'll be in trouble on the battle of the bands.

"I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire'Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar Louder, louder than a lion 'Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar Oh oh oh oh oh oh ohOh oh oh oh oh oh oh Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
You're gonna hear me roar"

"Ano ka ba Deby , you sounds like a scratched disc." She said.

"Grabe ka naman."

" I was just telling the truth. Buti pa nga at andito akong taga kinig sa iyo or else "eew!" ka sa final performance." She's really honest ugh!

"How about this?"

"There is no life - no life without its hunger;
Each restless heart beats so imperfectly;
But when you come and I am filled with wonder,
Sometimes, I think I glimpse eternity."

"Masydong madrama. Baka matulog lang audience mo." Prankang sabi niya.

"Our hearts sing less than
We wanted, we wanted
Our hearts sing 'cause
We do not know, we do not know

To light the night, to help us grow
To help us grow
It is not said, I always know

You can catch me
Don't you run, don't you run
If you live another day
In this happy little house
The fire's here to stay"

"That's not a good song." She said

Eh wala naman palang kwentang practice to. Nakakasakit lang ng damdamin.