Legendary 1

Nov, 2013

I'm here now, for who knows that my parents would be sending me away from them. I was now living with the maids at one of our vacation house here in the Philippines. Hindi ko alam kung bakit pero without my consent they have already filed me a legal documents of transferring me to Imperial Academy.

Girly , one of my cousins who graduated from that school had been giving a lot of advices and warnings. She have introduce me one of the phenomenal group from the Imperial Academy and I was not taking it seriously. Really? Ilang taon na ba ang nakalipas at meron pang mga ganyang kakornihan sa school.

"Flower boys doesn't exist Girly." I said with disbelief while on the line.

"Deby, you have to believe me. It's for your own sake."

"Ok, fine." I said with a cross finger. Sinabi ko nalang yun para hindi na niya ako kukulitin pa.

"Just don't forget that I've warned you. It's up to you now."

"Ok. Bye." Then I hang up.

Nakakatawang isipin na nag-eexist pa pala ang mga paflower boys. Tsk. She have introduce me the three badboys.

Ryuu (Ri-yu) Fuji.He's the son of the Imperial Academy school director. A heartthrob ,heartbreaker and most of all playboy. Girly warned me not to fall for him and his tactics.

Vladimir De los Reyes.A son of world class hotel owner. A heartthrob too. He was the peace of the group. He's a sleepy head.

Samuel Sonniega (aka. Samson). He's the ruler and the rule broker and of course, irresistible to women.

And the final warning of Girly for me is of course 'avoidance'. She said I better avoid them and don't think to cross their paths.

After having a long conversation with Girly, I've decided to go to a high end bar. Bago pa lang ako sa lugar na ito kaya naman I requested our family driver to bring me to a high end bar.

He drop me into a bar na malapit lang. I requested him to pick me up at 11 pm. Usually if I go to bar hopping I don't stay longer than 11 pm. Wag na kayong magugulat sa akin. I am somewhat a partygoer even when I was in Korea.

It was a sophisticated bar, right kind of music, spacious, no violence and people here are somewhat having in their right manner.

"Vodka Martini." I ordered from the bartender who's looking at me like I'm a kid.

Dang it ! "I'm nineteen!" I said in furious. He gave me another look and then followed my drink.

I was sitting on the stool and having my drink for a couple of hours and then decided to go on the dance floor which happened to be on the other side of the bar. Mas maganda yung ganun para hindi magulo. I spent again an hour and decided to go home. It was 10:45pm and I'm waiting for Mang Edgardo.

"Holdup! Akin na yang bag mo." He said while pointing a knife on my right side. I am well trained in Judo but not when I'm drunk so I gave him my pouch. I've better save my life.

But for a split of seconds, the man behind was literally on the floor jerking for the pain as another man appeared behind me. Ano na naman to? Another holdupper?

"I told you not to touch my things" he said to the other man and pick up the knife.

"Here. I don't have any money now but please spare my life." I handed him my pouch.

"Idiot! I'm not what you think I am." He then gave me back my pouch.

"I'm after this. "He said referring to the antique knife.