Legendary 6

FORTUITOUS KISS

For a typical classroom setting, boredom is always present. Kakainis! Kanina pa ako nilalamok sa upuan ko. Salita ng salita yung teacher namin pero hindi ko pa rin maintindihan. Mathematics hated me all the time, dahil everytime na Math subject nagdudugo ang utak ko.

I find my time closing my eyes but then the teacher always ogle at me. Hindi tuloy ako makatulog sa klase. I had tried different tactics on how to sleep in class without the teacher noticing you.

First, I put my trigonometry book in front of me like I was listening, reading and understanding it but in end up answering on the blackboard.

Second, I tried hiding behind my classmate who's in front of me. Bad thing, he's a math lover. He ends up reciting every time the teacher asks questions. Bwiset!

Third, bow down the head and covered my eyes with my long hair. It's quietly effective but not for a long hours. Nakaidlip ako for 15 minutes pero nagising din dahil someone's throwing small pieces of paper at me.

"Ouch."

"Ryuu , stop it." I said pero hindi pa rin nagpadala sa akin. So I end up soliciting my seatmate's paper. Crumpled it into small pieces and tossing them on Ryuu.

I got hit on the face so I grabbed the opportunity to go near Ryuu's chair while the teacher's writing on the board, but because of obstruction of Vladimir's feet I end up out balanced and landed on Samson's chair.

Pareho tuloy kaming nahulog sa floor and [the most evil] thing to happen had happened. I had an unsolicited kiss with him.

" I think you better get a room. Children's are watching guys" Ryuu broke of the silence in the classroom.

Kasalanan niya eto eh. Kung hindi niya sana ako dinisturbo sa pagtulog eh hindi mangyayari to.

"How was it?" Vladimir said as he teased us about what happened earlier.

"Damn to the both of you." I glared.

"Excuse me. I will give you now the permission to get a room. Detention room is free for you now." She said.

What the! Detention na naman? Tumayo nalang ako at kinuha ko yung mga gamit ko and then followed Samson as he walk out from the room.

"Excuse me, the two of you also. OUT"

I looked back and gave a silly smile to both Ryuu and Vladimir. Haha, Buti nalang at sinama din siya ng teacher namin. It would be unfair naman kapag hindi.

"Oh , ano pa nginingiti mo dyan? Detention now." She repeated

And then the four of us stride to the detention room.

"Ikaw kasi , ayan tuloy na detention na naman." I complained

"Ayaw mo nun? You're going to sleep without any hassle." He said and laughed.

So he noticed me sneaking a sleep on the class?

DRINKING SPREE

At the end of the day, I found myself having a drink with the bad boys. Actually they abducted me again, seriously palagi nalang ganun. Sasama naman ako sa kanila if they will ask me in a nice way. Pero hindi eh, gusto nila yung pangthrilling moment talaga. Pero dahil ilang weeks na rin akong hindi nakakapagbar hopping then I'll just go with the flow with them.

Sa unang bar na pinuntahan ko rin noon ang pinuntahan namin, remember the high end bar wherein I got holdup with the. . .

So it was him?