Legendary 7

...

GRAND ENTRANCE

I've got a grand entrance from the school this early morning. Paano ba naman kasi, kasama akong sumakay sa sasakyan ng tatlo. All eyes were on me.

After lunch, I've got a time to go to the library. I need to sleep and need to finish my assignment before the bell.

At that moment , Ranz texted me to come to the rooftop but I said to meet me on the library. I'm rushing my assignment kasi. Tsaka wala naming masyadong tao dito sa library , I'm on the opposite side of the library at natatakpan din iyon ng mga book shelves so not too much exposure from the outside.

Ranz came as expected. Sinabi niya that a celebration would be happening on Del Rosario's residence at kailangan naming pumunta doon for farther investigation and information.

"So what would be our plan? Hindi naman tayo pwedeng basta-basta nalang pumunta doon.We'll surely be caught on hand." Tanong ko sa kanya. We'd rather be careful than too late.

"The celebration will be on the day after tomorrow so I could still think of what we can do." He said.

"Ok then, I'll meet you tomorrow night." I said.

"What are you rushing on?" he asked

"This? my assignment. I forgot to do it yesterday." I answered. Ang hirap pa naman. Kanina pa ako sumasagot ditto pero nasa number two pa rin ako na question.

He chuckled and said " The answer's are on the back portion of the book".

"really?" hindi makapaniwalang sabi ko then I opened the book to the opposite end. What the! It's the mother f****** answers.

Dumb or Dumbo? Bwesit! Pinapahirapan pa kami ng teacher ko.

"How'd you know it?" tanong ko.

"Because I read it." He said laughing as he walks away from me.

After copying the answers from the book, I run to room 404 since I'm on the 6th floor. Exactly 30 seconds and I'm going to be late for my next class again.

I took on the stairway hurriedly then someone called me so I stopped to look who was calling me. But when I was able to stop, someone had push me into the stairway making me out balanced and fall down into the stairway.

"OUCH!!" I shouted as I felt pain on my ankle that got hit hard on the floor.

"Dang it! Who are you?"

No one answered. Surely the one who pushed me had run already. Pangalawang beses na ito ah. The first one was when I got hit by something on my forehead.

I stand up, hindi ko na ininda pa ang sakit na naramdaman ko dahil late na ako sa klase.

I was able to catch the class on time pero iika-ika naman ako.

"What happened to you?" Samson asked when he noticed me rubbing my ankle.

"Wala , I just fell on the stairway." Pagsisinungaling ko to cut the conversation short. Mamaya sisitahin na naman kami ng teacher at sa detention ang bagsak sa huli.

***

After class inihatid ako ng tatlo sa bahay. Medyo namaga na kasi ang ankle ko and I can't hardly walk.

"Thank you."

"No prob. Put this one later." Ryuu said and gave me an ointment.

"Hot compress it too." Said Samson.

"Hindi hot compress gago. It's Ice cold compress." Said Vladimir.

"It's hot."

"It's cold."

"Oh, siya sige na. Pareho ko nalang lalagyan ng hot and cold. Satisfied? Wag na kayong magtalo pa." I said.

"Okay then. Just call us when you need anything."

POST-MORTEM

Yesterday, Ranz informed me to come to his house. Sabi niya , we need to be in complete disguise bago makapasok sa pamamahay ng Del Rosario. It would be a good help also for our safety kapag nakadisguise kami.

"We're going to disguise as a staff of the event." He said.

"heto , uniform ng magcacater sa food para event. I've got two."

"So what would be the plan now?" tanong ko.

"We're going to break in into the master bed room of the family del Rosario and Alla's room if it was not yet remove or renovated. Maybe we can get a piece of evidence or information." He said.

He also provided me the house structure of the family del Rosario. It's quietly wide, kaya kailangan ding alam ko for emergency exit in case na there's something wrong on the plan or if we fail.

At seven o'clock in evening we've arrive on del rosario's residence. Ranz and I are both in disguised. Buti nalang napakiusapan namin yung manager ng restaurant that cater for the food.

I didn't imagine how huge the house was in personal. Mas malaki pa pala sa inaasahan ko. So pumasok kami ni Ranz sa loob ng bahay.At first we help them serve the food outside the house kasi outside of the house yung venue niya.

We waited for the event to start first , para walang masyadong tao mamaya sa loob . Exactly at 7:30 in the evening we start to rummage around the house. I started to search first on the master bed room of the house. Ranz stayed on the first floor as he eyed for Elena and Anton if ever they will enter to the house.

I've started to search everything but in the end I found nothing else. The original plan was to search only the master bed room but curiosity got me as I entered Alla's room right beside the master's bed room. Hindi ko alam pero pumasok ako doon, it was not even locked kaya madali akong nakapasok.

I wasn't able to search every part of the room but I found her diary. Through a communication device, Ranz informed me to get out of the room immediately . Pagkakuha ko sa diary I put it on my back so no one can notice it.

I went out of the room after Ran'z alerted me but I found myself in front of Felix del Rosario Agustin. Sheez! I've been caught.

He smiled devilishly as he pushed me back into Alla's room and locked it,

"What the hell are you doing here?!" he said. I look away from him as I cannot think of answering his question.

"What the f*** is Deby Lylarchy BUENAVISTA here for? He said. I was surprise on the last word he dropped on. What the !

No one had ever known my real last name except to my family. Did he do an investigation on me?

My last sort of escaping from him was to run to the door.

I tried but after all got caught because he pulled out my hair causing me to fall on the floor. I've even received a hard slap from him. The hell , that was painful!

"Next time, if I'll caught you on this house again. I'm gonna kill you without any hesitation. I was about to kill you but I'm not feeling of killing someone today." He said

"For now, run for your life before I'll change my mind." He added as he pointed out the door. Hindi ako nagsalita pa at tumakbo na palabas. Ranz was still on the first floor.

"What happened?! Your lips is bleeding." He said worriedly.

"I was caught by Felix. I don't know why he was here but for now, let's go out of this place before we'll end up dead in this house." I said.

Agad kaming lumabas sa bahay ng mga del rosario at dumeretso sa bahay ni Ranz. Ranz made sure that my lips were treated before I'll get home kaya naman it was past midnight before I got home.

Please don't forget to Vote-Share-Comment po . Salamat!